Game of the week?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the week?

Post by 12HankQB »

Manfred wrote:You left out one big Fri. nt. game, Shade @ Windber.  I'm leaning that way.
Yes, I believe this will be a high scoring match-up. I just don't see Windber keeping up with 5 receivers running around.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Lionjacket
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Lionjacket »

Chestnut Ridge and BG should be a good one too.
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

Lionjacket wrote:Chestnut Ridge and BG should be a good one too
Yeah, that one sounds fun. I think Ridge wins, but it could be a good game.
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

Manfred wrote:You left out one big Fri. nt. game, Shade @ Windber.  I'm leaning that way.
Glad you mentioned this one. I think I'm leaning toward heading up to Windber to check out Shade's aerial show. 
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Didn't Windber just lose to Blacklick? And to CT. Doubtful that they will keep up any better with Shade than anyone else has this year. Shade is head and shoulders better this year.
oldtitanfan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by oldtitanfan »

Tussey Mt. vs. Bellwood, If the titans play all 4 quarters with no mistakes and can throw the ball ,there may be a surprise in Bellwood friday night!
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

oldtitanfan wrote:Tussey Mt. vs. Bellwood, If the titans play all 4 quarters with no mistakes and can throw the ball ,there may be a surprise in Bellwood friday night!
How is their line? One thing that has plagued Bellwood in the past is the secondary. However, if Tussey’s QB is running for his life , it won’t much matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PRFootball
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PRFootball »

United vs MC will be a great game. Despite the Lions record 4-4 (doesn’t show teams true skill) they Will be a dark horse in the playoffs. This team a a tremendous offensive and defensive line, physical and good strength. Great pair of althleates in the back filed with Silk and Cameron. MC is a quick team and that’s how they beat NC and PM. You need to run between the tackles and pass when needed. The only negative side to United is the passing attack isn’t great, but it can be opened up if Silk doesn’t throw the long ball all the time. Coach Marabito has a good defense, but the secondary’s are unstable, one week they a lights out the next they are awful. United will be a team on the rise and not to be overlooked!
"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing"
oldtitanfan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by oldtitanfan »

Aiks19 wrote:
oldtitanfan wrote:Tussey Mt. vs. Bellwood,  If the titans play all 4 quarters with no mistakes and can throw the ball ,there may be a surprise in Bellwood friday night!
How is their line? One thing that has plagued Bellwood in the past is the secondary. However, if Tussey’s QB is running for his life , it won’t much matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you the line is in question ,they are young and are better than in the past.If bellwood brings linebackers in which I am sure of the titans have been throwing short behind those linebackers with some suceess also some screens.I believe team speed for bellwood is their great advantage for their defense. If the o-line can't provide time the titans offense is in trouble.