D6 Class A Championship

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: D6 Class A Championship

Post by guru1 »

CRUSHER92 wrote:They beat Homer last year?? I must have missed that result.
you got me...my mistake. I forgot about Homer. I was referring to Northern Cambria. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

guru1 wrote:
you got me...my mistake. I forgot about Homer. I was referring to Northern Cambria. 
JV also lost to Tussey, who lost to Township, who were mauled by United, who JV beat....I’ve said it all year. Picking these games has been a nightmare. I swear I haven’t gotten any right since like week 4
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

JV beat Tussey 29-22
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by guru1 »

12HankQB wrote:
guru1 wrote:
JV also lost to Tussey, who lost to Township, who were mauled by United, who JV beat....I’ve said it all year. Picking these games has been a nightmare. I swear I haven’t gotten any right since like week 4
JV did not lose to Tussey. In fact, that game wasn’t really all that close. JV had a 3 TD lead at the half and Tussey scored right at the end to make it look closer. 
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Props to both JV and United communities for supporting their teams. Single A game was better attended than both the AA and AAA games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

guru1 wrote:
12HankQB wrote:
guru1 wrote: you got me...my mistake. I forgot about Homer. I was referring to Northern Cambria. 
JV did not lose to Tussey. In fact, that game wasn’t really all that close. JV had a 3 TD lead at the half and Tussey scored right at the end to make it look closer. 
That’s right! It was Everett I was thinking of, which had a a close game with Meyersdale.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by guru1 »

12HankQB wrote:
guru1 wrote:
12HankQB wrote: JV also lost to Tussey, who lost to Township, who were mauled by United, who JV beat....I’ve said it all year. Picking these games has been a nightmare. I swear I haven’t gotten any right since like week 4
That’s right! It was Everett I was thinking of, which had a a close game with Meyersdale.
And JV beat BG who blew Homer Center out.... anyway... the underlining point I was hinting at is this: I get sick of coming onto this board and seeing people trash the ICC like it’s some second rate conference. The ICC was very competitive this season and had some very good teams. Far far better than the Westpac and , in my open, better overall than the Heritage. And I mean no disrespect to the Heritage... it is also a good conference...I just don’t but that it’s clearly superior because it isn’t any better. And before all the Heritage lovers rip me for this... I am aware that Ligonier Valley is the best team overall in the three conferences I mentioned... that’s one team... I am speaking conferences as a whole.... 
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

DragonsDoExist wrote:Props to both JV and United communities for supporting their teams. Single A game was better attended than both the AA and AAA games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But they were a week apart, and conditions improved somewhat.
It ain't over until it's over.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Finally the Enzo has come back to Bleacher coaches.

You run your mouth about how good your conference is, bow much better it is than everyone else. Win another next weekend so you can talk about being in the title game and that will get some respect.

First let's talk about how LV dominated Bellwood. Didn't Bellwood beat up on everyone? And they couldn't even be competitive with the second place team in the district.

Now you beat a four loss United team playing a true freshman with one whole game of experience under his belt? Seriously , if Silk is healthy United takes JV to the wood shed. But I as much as any one understand that injuries happen at bad times.

And does beating BG prove anything this year, they were far from the past teams and were not really that good of a team this year.

Come back next year when you graduate your seniors and win it again, then we will talk about how good JV program and the ICC conference is

Not to mention I didn't see the ICC win any girls volleyball titles or cross-country titles this year (just for you Roger)
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by guru1 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Finally the Enzo has come back to Bleacher coaches.

You run your mouth about how good your conference is, bow much better it is than everyone else.  Win another next weekend so you can talk about being in the title game and that will get some respect.  

First let's talk about how LV dominated Bellwood.  Didn't Bellwood beat up on everyone?  And they couldn't even be competitive with the second place team in the district.  

Now you beat a four loss United team playing a true freshman with one whole game of experience under his belt?  Seriously , if Silk is healthy United takes JV to the wood shed.  But I as much as any one understand that injuries happen at bad times.  

And does beating BG prove anything this year, they were far from the past teams and were not really that good of a team this year.  

Come back next year when you graduate your seniors and win it again, then we will talk about how good JV program and the ICC conference is

Not to mention I didn't see the ICC win any girls volleyball titles or cross-country titles this year (just for you Roger)
Few things Enzo:
1. I admitted LV was the best team across all three conferences 
2. Read my post.. I never said the ICC was superior. I simply said they deserve the respect that they are just as good overall (overall means all teams not just LV in case you can’t follow that) ... if you read on here all season you’d think that if the ICC did a crossover week with another conference they would lose every game... just pointing out that’s false 
3. Love how now it’s “4 loss United” when for the last month it’s been “United is awesome.. started slow but now they are the team to beat”.... so which is it?
4. And you obviously didn’t see the game.. Silk was not hurt.. Silk played the entire game and played well. On the last series they put the freshman QB in and moved Silk to WR so they could throw to him ... 
5. As far as BG.. no.. not as good as the last 4 seasons but to say they aren’t good is insane. They were 7-3 in the LHAC.... you know... the conference Richland is in... who beat LV
That is all...