Curious Hire

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Curious Hire

Post by Head Roadie »

Crimson Ghost "[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]But at the end of the day if you are in a conference 90% of your scheduling is handled. You are scheduling referees for home games and coordinating travel and picking up a few non-conference games here and there. "[/font]
Jimjohn81 "[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]An educated and organized 10th grader could handle that."[/font]
Wow....seems like AD job is pretty difficult!  I suppose if you can schedule classes and classrooms, fill out some evaluation forms, tell parents what they want to hear and assign some detentions you could be a Principal!  An educated 12th grade bully could handle that!
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I always wondered what the principal did all day.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I know there’s more to it than twiddling your thumbs and scheduling games.  I was more pointing out or defending that a guy that was an AD for 20 years could handle the job. 
wallpaper
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by wallpaper »

Ralphie is a legend in his own mind. Get some ear plugs  crushers cause he’ll talk your ear off. 
BigSkyCountry
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BigSkyCountry »

Ralph DeMarco will do a fine job. Loves high school athletics. Has an extensive background. Already has a rapport with the majority of the AD's in the area. Not starting from scratch with a position that is more of a behind the scenes type of job. Puts his heart and soul into what he does and what he believes in. No one truly knows what an AD does util the AD makes an error. There wont be too many errors with DeMarco at the helm. He will get to know the system and his people and run with it.