Scores 8/30

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores 8/30

Post by Aiks19 »

Capnweird wrote:Last time FH and Tyrone were both 0 and 2? 
Probably for Tyrone , 2 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Aiks19 wrote:
Capnweird wrote:Last time FH and Tyrone were both 0 and 2? 
Probably for Tyrone , 2 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ding Ding. That year tho could have been 1-1. Bellwood loss overtime. Central railroaded them the next. This year could be 2-0 very close games. Couple of mistakes untimely penalties lost B-A game. Last night same thing plus two best playmakers out last night with Hicks lost for the year maybe next year also. 
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

I saw the hit many times. At first I assumed it was behind the play which will get called everytime. After watching the replays of it, his head, shoulders and chest were all in front and the block was made in front of the play. It was legal, but the coaching staff did a good job of getting the call and he should do that as a coach.
McCort fans cheered because it was a legal hit and a solid block. I've seen our guys take some and give some that's football.
Some of you folks are great examples of our society in general and it makes me question as to whether you've ever actually worn a helmet on a football field. I'm not talking one in your mom's basement while you adjusted your Xbox controllers.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Of course , Mccort fan is going to see it as legal and then bad mouth the other guy online for a different interpretation. Board is getting classier by the minute this year.
wagonrider242
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by wagonrider242 »

Crushersports wrote:I saw the hit many times. At first I assumed it was behind the play which will get called everytime. After watching the replays of it, his head, shoulders and chest were all in front and the block was made in front of the play. It was legal, but the coaching staff did a good job of getting the call and he should do that as a coach.
McCort fans cheered because it was a legal hit and a solid block. I've seen our guys take some and give some that's football.
Some of you folks are great examples of our society in general and it makes me question as to whether you've ever actually worn a helmet on a football field.
I'm not talking one in your mom's basement while you adjusted your Xbox controllers.
I have worn a helmet to answer your question and have played with and against some top flight talent. I may be new to this bubble but have played enough and seen enough to know what is cheap and what isn't. If at any time you would like to compare notes or pedigrees on knowledge and experience I am right here and willing.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Westmont 14
BG 7
Halftime

Shade 41
Conemaugh Valley 20
Halftime
wallpaper
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by wallpaper »

This back and forth is getting old quick. Would you guys give it a rest already. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Yea can you guys just kiss already? No one cares. Just PM each other if it’s that big of a deal
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Westmont 27
BG 7
Final.
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

wagonrider242 wrote:
Crushersports wrote:I saw the hit many times. At first I assumed it was behind the play which will get called everytime. After watching the replays of it, his head, shoulders and chest were all in front and the block was made in front of the play. It was legal, but the coaching staff did a good job of getting the call and he should do that as a coach.
Some of you folks are great examples of our society in general and it makes me question as to whether you've ever actually worn a helmet on a football field.
I'm not talking one in your mom's basement while you adjusted your Xbox controllers.
I have worn a helmet to answer your question and have played with and against some top flight talent. I may be new to this bubble but have played enough and seen enough to know what is cheap and what isn't. If at any time you would like to compare notes or pedigrees on knowledge and experience I am right here and willing.
lol..ok...but maybe you should start by watching it again on film.