RichardSherman
Freshman
Freshman

ICC week 8

Post by RichardSherman »

ICC Week 8
Southern Huntington 36
Everett 6
I thinks Southern gets anotha Dub and gets to .500 Coach Garlock has dun a great job dis season and his boy is good QB.  Everetts gots a bright future with anotha Green Akers but they be young and needs to learn how to win.  Coach Lightner will turn dat program around but till den he will need to pay to get his laundry done at da laundry mat at da bottom of da  hill.
Bellwood 49
The U 0
Mount Union would loves to have my dogg Dante Martin suit up but he isn’t walking thru dat door.  Bellwood is solid and ready to win anotha ICC title.  Coach L will be parting with me and Coach Hayes at da bullpen before I gets ready for Sunday.  The only satisfaction for da U coach is french fries from da concession stand with extra ketchup.
Williamsburg 12
West Branch 13
Branch gets another win in dat column.  I likes what goings on at Williamsburg tho Coach Hileman will do some good things if dey give him time.  Mees gots an idea loser shaves his beard following da game, I would like to go here for some Haluska it be good, but I will not go here because no clubs in da dale.
Mo Valley 6
Juniata Valley 28
Visor coach has dem boy battling but not enough in da tank, maybes he needs to bring back sun glasses.  He prob wishes he was back at Glendale, dey were always good when he was there, he def delievered some Dubs in his time there.  Der back reminds me a lot of a guy from Berlin dey called the Caddy in 2003.  Coach Musser is prob still mad about da Main Street closing but he has dem playing well.  Takes me back to the days of Mike Zinobile running da no huddle wishbone.
Tussey 48
Glendale 14
Spank has dis team playing well and believing they can win.  Dis is the most wins since my dogggg T Jenney was playing QB for Glendale and Visor coach was sending in plays.  I heard that Glendale requires a catchy nickname to be headcoach Pokey and Spanky, so when mees applies down the road I will just put Lockdown on my App.  Da Pizza man has Tussi rolling maybe it has something to do with no Bubbas pizza but Lucko and company remind me a lot of dat team that won Districts with two good wings for coach Smith, but Tussi wins in a route.
Game of the week
NBC 32
Claysburg  12
Coach Larry C. will tell da bus driver to go to Claysburg Pizza for 2 strombolis after a big win.  Claysburg is playing well for the Dr. of Style but they will not have enough for dem Panthers.  Coach LC will be eating good while the good Doctor will be eating gluten free wings and brussel sprouts out of his bucket hat at Shenanigans.
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Re: ICC week 8

Post by Steve92 »

Anyone who knows the dietary preferences of every coach in the conference must have the inside scoop. Where can I place my bets?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Whats with 'da hood' 3rd grade English language? I know you are better than that. Other than demeaning yourself, it wasn't a bad week's assessment.
It ain't over until it's over.
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ICCFan »

This is a tough spot trying to top Richard Sherman's report complete with culinary and fashion information but here goes....
Southern Huntingdon 28 Everett 20 - I was stunned by Everett's win at MU.  They are obviously improving and it's homecoming...another upset???  nah
Bellwood 42 Mt. Union 8 - Bellwood rolls along, Trojans now appear to be stumbling along
West Branch 24 Williamsburg 20 - I'll stick with the home team in a close contest
Juniata Valley 45 Mo Valley 8 - Hornets have way too much speed for Black Knights
Tussey Mt. 34 Glendale 6 - This is Glendale's chance to prove they are better than a middle of the pack team
Northern Bedford 26 Claysburg 20 - Panthers have too many weapons.  Bulldog offense needs to explode if they are to remain within one game of the league leaders.
SteelTownSpud
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SteelTownSpud »

ICCFan wrote:This is a tough spot trying to top Richard Sherman's report complete with culinary and fashion information but here goes....
Southern Huntingdon 28 Everett 20 - I was stunned by Everett's win at MU.  They are obviously improving and it's homecoming...another upset???  nah
Bellwood 42 Mt. Union 8 - Bellwood rolls along, Trojans now appear to be stumbling along
West Branch 24 Williamsburg 20 - I'll stick with the home team in a close contest
Juniata Valley 45 Mo Valley 8 - Hornets have way too much speed for Black Knights
Tussey Mt. 34 Glendale 6 - This is Glendale's chance to prove they are better than a middle of the pack team
Northern Bedford 26 Claysburg 20 - Panthers have too many weapons.  Bulldog offense needs to explode if they are to remain within one game of the league leaders.
Didn't see the game but I would say Glendale proved there point even in a loss. Anyone see this game have any opinions ....?