10/11 Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Re: 10/11 Scores

Post by Jimjohn81 »

It is determined by lowest points against in "specific" games. When the top 2 are determined then the head to head winner of the 2 is the 1 sead. 
Berlin is out because they had the highest total among the head to head games.
That leaves the head to head winner from meyersdale vs Portage. 
It is not determined simply by lowest points in all 3 games. 
Hopefully Gary is getting ready, because I know Roger is. Then again, lets not look ahead. 
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

In all honesty Appa Bowl means nothing to LV, it would be huge feather in cap for anybwestpac team to beat the Rams, but for LV, it has not even been competitive and risks injury for their playoff run. Plus for the next week it will be all about how unfair the size difference is. They should redo the crossover to be for the non play off teams in each conference, dont risk the injury, which ever conference wins more can be appa champs.
Would rather see LV and Portage win district titles than play this meaningless game
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Manfred wrote:
Jimjohn81 wrote:Portage has Ligonier 
No they don't.  The other post was right.  FWIW, the young Rangers had BGU on the ropes, but shot themselves in the foot too many times, falling 20-12.  Other than Myrick, BGU does not impress.  Crawley had a great game running and catching.
BG with and without Myrick is 2 different teams. Even against CC, they scored 35 with him in the first half before he got hurt. 0 points afterwards. 
Red and Black
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Red and Black »

Jimjohn81 wrote:Sorry but your wrong mr. manfred. Would you like me to post the tiebreaking criteria?  All of the posts on here about the criteria, i do not remember seeing a correct version. Several wrong statements. Hopefully Gary doesnt rely on Bleachercoaches to figure out who he plays. What a surprise hes ganna have if he does. 
Please do post the criteria, JJ. Not because I doubt you. Just like to see it delineated accurately and in detail.
PAgridder2011
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PAgridder2011 »

Red and Black wrote:
Jimjohn81 wrote:Sorry but your wrong mr. manfred. Would you like me to post the tiebreaking criteria?  All of the posts on here about the criteria, i do not remember seeing a correct version. Several wrong statements. Hopefully Gary doesnt rely on Bleachercoaches to figure out who he plays. What a surprise hes ganna have if he does. 
Please do post the criteria, JJ. Not because I doubt you. Just like to see it delineated accurately and in detail.
[font=sans-serif]. TIE[/font][font=sans-serif]-[/font][font=sans-serif]BREAKING AND SEEDING FOR WESTPAC[/font][font=sans-serif]& HERITAGE[/font][font=sans-serif]FOOTBALL[/font][font=sans-serif]CHAMPIONSHIP[/font][font=sans-serif]WEEKEND[/font][font=sans-serif](10[/font][font=sans-serif]th[/font][font=sans-serif]DATE)[/font][font=sans-serif]a.[/font][font=sans-serif]Head to head[/font][font=sans-serif]victor in regular season game ([/font][font=sans-serif]weeks 1[/font][font=sans-serif]-[/font][font=sans-serif]9) takes high seed if tied.[/font][font=sans-serif]b.[/font][font=sans-serif]If multiple teams are still tied after head to head competition, then the use of points scored[/font][font=sans-serif]against those “specific” tied teams will be utilized. The lowest point total(s)[/font][font=sans-serif]will[/font][font=sans-serif]produce the[/font][font=sans-serif]top 2`.[/font][font=sans-serif]Once the top two of the multiple teams are determined, head to head winner of top two[/font][font=sans-serif]will be host site.[/font][font=sans-serif]If there is still a tie,[/font][font=sans-serif]using the same guidelines for lowest point total(s)[/font][font=sans-serif]then[/font][font=sans-serif]the use of points scored offensively will[/font][font=sans-serif]be utilized with “specific” tied teams.[/font]
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

OK then, I will conclude you might know more than some others incl. me.  Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.  I was sitting with a D6 official who said Portage had Marion Center.  I place his knowledge and integrity a few levels above yours, so sorry!
It ain't over until it's over.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Re: 10/11 Scores4

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Lmfao......That is classic! The knowledge and integrity of a D6 official! I am sorry sir, sorry that a D6 official sets the bar for you when it comes to knowledge and integrity for the game of football. 
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

And we should ALL just worship at YOUR FEET?
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Whether a D6 official has integrity or not, I wouldn't expect him to know offhand the WestPAC's criteria for determining its champion in the event of a three way tie.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Manfred, i dont expect anyone to worship at my feet. I just couldnt help myself with you being so matter of fact over something you obviously had no clue about. Sorry sir. Maybe you should check out your jedi master.
And enzo, you obviously dont know your head coach very well if you dont think the Appalachian Bowl is important to Roger. EVERY game is important to him and that is why they are usually ready to play. And every single head coach worth a sh*t has a list of goals that end with districts and state playoff wins. So its no surprise that Roger doesnt have this at the top of his list.