Post by CCDevil2012 »

Richland by 28
DFFSBA
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Richland vs CR

Post by DFFSBA »

CCDevil2012 wrote:Richland by 28
I’m not saying CR will win, but I think it will be much closer than this. I’d take CR with 28 any day of the week and twice on Saturday. 
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by SportsFan96 »

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. CR still needs to play a good BG team and if they come out of the gate like they did last week, coming back with 7 minutes left in the game, down by 14 and scoring 3 straight touchdowns I don’t think will happen against BG...take it one game at time, no need for CR to look ahead to Richland yet.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Richland by 3 TD's. BG not the same team w/o their QB or RB. That was proven last night.
It ain't over until it's over.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Lets jump way ahead....what is the line on a potential Richland vs Ligonier D6 final?
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Depending on the seeding. Dont count out Penns Valley. Beat BEA Bellefonte only a td loss to Clearfield. Wouldn't count them out.
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

SportsFan96 wrote:Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. CR still needs to play a good BG team and if they come out of the gate like they did last week, coming back with 7 minutes left in the game, down by 14 and scoring 3 straight touchdowns I don’t think will happen against BG...take it one game at time, no need for CR to look ahead to Richland yet.
BG?...I'm guessing McCort beats them by two scores and Richland beats Ridge by 3 scores. Ridge will Beat BG by a lot. BG beat the bottom half of the conference early but as they've played the upper half things haven't gone as well.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Crushersports wrote:
SportsFan96 wrote:Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. CR still needs to play a good BG team and if they come out of the gate like they did last week, coming back with 7 minutes left in the game, down by 14 and scoring 3 straight touchdowns I don’t think will happen against BG...take it one game at time, no need for CR to look ahead to Richland yet.
BG?...I'm guessing McCort beats them by two scores and Richland beats Ridge by 3 scores. Ridge will Beat BG by a lot. BG beat the bottom half of the conference early but as they've played the upper half things haven't gone as well.
Thoughts?
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

DFFSBA wrote:
CCDevil2012 wrote:Richland by 28
I’m not saying CR will win, but I think it will be much closer than this. I’d take CR with 28 any day of the week and twice on Saturday. 
Richland by 28