Hardwood chatter
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores 12/18 through 12/23

Post by CCDevil2012 »

GJ 57
CC 48
Came within 2 at one point before foul trouble. Too many turnovers. 

As for Penn Cambria, didn't Heights beat Somerset 79-58? If so I would say Somerset is probably the worst team in the conference by far
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Forest Hills beat Richland 74-61

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lgb87cape »

CCDevil2012 wrote:GJ 57
CC 48

As for Penn Cambria, didn't Heights beat Somerset 79-58? If so I would say Somerset is probably the worst team in 
As for CC didn't PC beat Johnstown by 6 in OT and CC lost to Johnstown by 8. I would say to this point PC is better than CC in their section.. Oh and O'Donnell 4-2's, 7-3's 1-2 from the line. 30 
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

lgb87cape wrote:
CC 48

As for Penn Cambria, didn't Heights beat Somerset 79-58? If so I would say Somerset is probably the worst team in 
As for CC didn't PC beat Johnstown by 6 in OT and CC lost to Johnstown by 8. I would say to this point PC is better than CC in their section.. Oh and O'Donnell 4-2's, 7-3's 1-2 from the line. 30 
Didn’t PC get beat by Conemaugh Township by 6, didn’t CC beat Townahip by 30.  I think CC is better than PC their section.
CoachFranklin
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CoachFranklin »

theprophet wrote:
lgb87cape wrote:
CC 48

Didn’t PC get beat by Conemaugh Township by 6, didn’t CC beat Townahip by 30.  I think CC is better than PC their section.
CC Devil has to be all negative against Penn Cambria for some unknown reason. All I wrote last night was that they won by 31 and shot the ball very well and will be a dangerous team in the section and playoff time. I did not mention Central Cambria at all but of course CC Devil has to take a shot at PC by saying “Somerset is the worst team in the conference” as if that takes away from their win last night. It doesn’t. All section one teams this year are good basketball teams in my opinion as CH is much improved with Brawley, Lamb, and Wholaver. Carroll is a very talented, veteran group. BG has some great basketball players and will go very far in the district and state playoffs. FH just beat Richland and will be a very tough team to beat. PC and CC are both good basketball teams with good players. It will definitely be a interesting two games this year. PC has started to roll after a couple of sloppy games to begin the year. They started to click last year after they came back against Bellwood by 20 in the 4th quarter and beat Tyrone in their Christmas tourney and had some nice wins to end the year. This year they are starting to click much earlier in the year and will only continue to get better as the year goes on. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Richland lost to forest hills who lost to mccort and Johnstown who lost to penn Cambria who lost to Richland. Doesn't really mean anything other than the "any given day" cliché. CC lost to Johnstown, Mccort, Westmont, and BG twice last year and still won districts and made it to the elite 8, I'm happy with how they did this week without a better defender and their 3rd best shooter. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

It wasn't a knock,simply pointing out that lgb called Heights "terrible" and they also dropped 80 points on Somerset, but when PC does it they're world beaters. I got bashed on here for posting a score and nothing else when we played Westmont, so don't dish it if you can't take it.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I think the league has a number of good teams and that is the current explanation. Still a lot to unfold.  Richland is still likely the best team in the league, but it shows on any given night Forest Hills has enough to beat anyone. 
CoachFranklin
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CoachFranklin »

CCDevil2012 wrote:It wasn't a knock,simply pointing out that lgb called Heights "terrible" and they also dropped 80 points on Somerset, but when PC does it they're world beaters. I got bashed on here for posting a score and nothing else when we played Westmont, so don't dish it if you can't take it.
Go look at my posts. I haven’t “dished” anything negative out about anyone or any team. 
Baller21
Freshman
Freshman

Scores 12/18 through 12/23

Post by Baller21 »

Can’t wait for January to get here so All the Cambria s can play each other and then the hypothetical comparisons and trash talk can become result based haha I’m not LHAC expert but seems all the talk is based on insecurities about your own teams weaknesses but the games will be played shortly and we will see how it all plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk