Recruiting - JV.

Hardwood chatter
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Recruiting - JV.

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

SportsFan96 wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:So the original topic here was to allege recruiting against Juniata Valley, right?  There's a topic on the wrestling forum that says Chestnut Ridge is holding a youth wrestling camp.  Do we think that is for recruiting?
This made me giggle...Im going to go out on a limb and say that this post is a little tongue in cheek considering the subject topic.
Yeah just having a little fun. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Was just checking out the PIAA Track Championships...looks like Neumann-Goretti recruits well there too. The medal count was ridiculous.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Lionspride
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Lionspride »

Been hearin that since a couple of houses are empty because of recent graduates the recruiting cordinator at jv is hot on the trail for a replacement. Pulling from the Aau team again. Also was told d6 will be all over it this time.
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

Anyone else hearing this, or someone just trying to stir the pot? 
kmr
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kmr »

I heard twins from a local school in the north end of cambria county are transferring.  Also, hear the best girls basketball player from D6 will be transferring to a Philadelphia school.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Ok, I'm not sure the Weakland's are twins, just sisters. They are in different grades.  Alli Campbell plays for an AAU team in Philly, I don't believe she is transferring.
Lionspride
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Lionspride »

Was told exactly what kmr said. Another Altoona kid to. The Altoona kid is is with them 24/7. Will also be curious to see if the rumor of the Campbell girl moving to philly is true. I think its more truth than rumor.
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

Lionspride wrote:Will also be curious to see if the rumor of the Campbell girl moving to philly is true. I think its more truth than rumor.
Hahahahaha. I highly doubt it.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

My guess is someone misunderstand that she is playing AAU in Philadelphia to that she is moving to Philadelphia. Probably a bad game of telephone and a rumor started. 

This happened last year, everyone thought Adam Cecere was going to be Bishop Guilfoyle's new quarterback, when is reality he was just working out with a few kids, and some of them went to BG.
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

kmr wrote:I heard twins from a local school in the north end of cambria county are transferring.  Also, hear the best girls basketball player from D6 will be transferring to a Philadelphia school.
Sisters moving to JV or somewhere else?