Recruiting - JV.

Hardwood chatter
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Recruiting - JV.

Post by Colonel Mustard »

According to a friend that knows girls bball, McCort pulled in the best player from the Jr. High ranks this off-season. Can't comment on whether she is on scholarship.
Lionspride
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Lionspride »

ChrisKentRam wrote:
kmr wrote:I heard twins from a local school in the north end of cambria county are transferring.  Also, hear the best girls basketball player from D6 will be transferring to a Philadelphia school.
Sisters moving to JV or somewhere else? 
Sisters are moving to JV and Altoona kid will “rent” 1 of the vacant properties from one of the transfers that graduated 
Lionspride
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Lionspride »

They all are trying to get moved before piaa passes new rule. This was overheard at 1 of the Aau tournaments or maybe at practice
CharlesBarkley123
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CharlesBarkley123 »

Colonel Mustard wrote:According to a friend that knows girls bball, McCort pulled in the best player from the Jr. High ranks this off-season.  Can't comment on whether she is on scholarship.
So the player they pulled in is already in there system???? Why would this be news ???? 
CharlesBarkley123
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CharlesBarkley123 »

Colonel Mustard wrote:According to a friend that knows girls bball, McCort pulled in the best player from the Jr. High ranks this off-season.  Can't comment on whether she is on scholarship.
So the girl is already attending McCort last year. Why is it big news she is playing Varsity next year????
pahoops
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pahoops »

Since April, we've spent just about every weekend in Philly. Either practicing or playing games. I've tried just about every cheesesteak that Philly has to offer. Trust me, I COULD get used to eating at Larry's, John's, Tony Luke's, Pat' s or Geno's on a daily basis but it will have to just be on the weekends in the spring and summer. Alli plays AAU basketball for the Philly Belles. Alli plays high school basketball for Bellwood-Antis. She loves both. She will continue to play for both. Besides, my wife runs the concession stand for BA. Haha! I hope that I've answered one of the rumors.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

pahoops wrote:Since April,  we've spent just about every weekend in Philly. Either practicing or playing games. I've tried just about every cheesesteak that Philly has to offer. Trust me, I COULD get used to eating at Larry's, John's, Tony Luke's,  Pat' s or Geno's on a daily basis but it will have to just be on the weekends in the spring and summer. Alli plays AAU  basketball for the Philly Belles. Alli plays high school basketball for Bellwood-Antis. She loves both. She will continue to play for both. Besides, my wife runs the concession stand for BA. Haha! I hope that I've answered one of the rumors.
I was waiting for this lol. mmmmm cheesesteaks, great for the dad bod.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
pahoops
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pahoops »

The switch has been good for Alli. Not me...lol
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I've never understood why people care what people can afford to pay tuition wise, it's not anyone's business. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:
I've never understood why people care what people can afford to pay tuition wise, it's not anyone's business. 
Exactly, which is why I don't care what private schools do. Recruit/transfer/what have you, just don't have them considered the same as a public school of equal size. 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths