Pre-Season Favorites

Hardwood chatter
Lionjacket
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Pre-Season Favorites

Post by Lionjacket »

ERAChamp wrote:Jordan Poznanski is a senior this year.  His brother, Tyler, is a sophomore.
There is also another Byer coming through the program. This one is a freshman this year, Jackson. 
Allmarine21
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Allmarine21 »

Westmont did not dominate Ferndale. Ferndale actually won first 2 qtrs. 32-27
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Allmarine21 wrote:Westmont did not dominate Ferndale. Ferndale actually won first 2 qtrs. 32-27
This is either a really good sign for Ferndale or a really bad sign for Westmont.
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

D6basketballfan wrote:Heard Homer Center got absolutely handled by Hollidaysburg in their scrimmage on Tuesday
Hollidaysburg that good? Homer look that bad? Any details? I really thought homer would have a pretty decent year. 
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

ChrisKentRam wrote:
D6basketballfan wrote:Heard Homer Center got absolutely handled by Hollidaysburg in their scrimmage on Tuesday
Hollidaysburg that good? Homer look that bad? Any details? I really thought homer would have a pretty decent year. 
You can't put to much stock in summer leagues but I seen Hollidaysburg play in the Altoona summer league and they weren't very good, but still should handle a smaller school like Homer Center
D6basketballfan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by D6basketballfan »

theprophet wrote:
ChrisKentRam wrote:
You can't put to much stock in summer leagues but I seen Hollidaysburg play in the Altoona summer league and they weren't very good, but still should handle a smaller school like Homer Center
I saw them a few times in summer elevate and I was much more impressed than you. They had 4 pretty good guards if I recall. I think experience is more the issue than talent
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Watched Central scrimmage at Penn Cambria this morning. Teams played pretty evenly for the most part. Central playing without leading returning scorer Noah Muthler who’s still out with injury suffered during football season. Not sure if PC was missing anyone today or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lgb87cape »

DragonsDoExist wrote:Watched Central scrimmage at Penn Cambria this morning. Teams played pretty evenly for the most part. Central playing without leading returning scorer Noah Muthler who’s still out with injury suffered during football season. Not sure if PC was missing anyone today or not.

Matt Garrett 6-2 F/C was sick all week. He was sitting at the scorers table with the ski cap on if you remember. 
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

D6basketballfan wrote:
theprophet wrote:
ChrisKentRam wrote: Hollidaysburg that good? Homer look that bad? Any details? I really thought homer would have a pretty decent year. 
I saw them a few times in summer elevate and I was much more impressed than you. They had 4 pretty good guards if I recall. I think experience is more the issue than talent
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.  Lol
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

lgb87cape wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:Watched Central scrimmage at Penn Cambria this morning. Teams played pretty evenly for the most part. Central playing without leading returning scorer Noah Muthler who’s still out with injury suffered during football season. Not sure if PC was missing anyone today or not.

Matt Garrett 6-2 F/C was sick all week. He was sitting at the scorers table with the ski cap on if you remember. 
I did see him. Was wondering if he was maybe a regular that was out for some reason or another. Thanks

You play to win the game!!!