Re: Christmas Tournaments

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

BA won girls game by 3.... Tyrone boys 75 BA 27
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Wow Richland must be bad if Ridge girls beat them. Bedford girls lost to Claysburg tonight.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I think the Richland girls went 1-21 last year. 
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Dragons beat P-O 51-30 last night to win the Wburg tourney. 7-1 heading into the new year. Not bad considering they have yet to play a home game. Have yet to face two of the tougher league teams in Tyrone and Clearfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

dadw/2sons wrote:I saw Chestnut girls play at Claysburg tonight. I can't see how they will win a game in the LHAC this year. The onlybright spot was they had a girl hit about 4 treys late in the game, but still l lost by 40 points.
I would agree dadw/2sons the LHAC is brutal (especially girls), but sometimes upsets happen.  Hats off to Chestnut Ridge Lady Lions last night on their win over BG 52-51.   One of the girls on the team dad works with me and you can't keep the smile off his face.  Trust most days, he doesn't when talk turns to hoops.    My heart smiled a bit today as his girl and many others have been through rough times over the years.  Appears a win over TM last season, and this shocker last night, the girls in Fishertown have the rebuild in the right direction.
Big win for a program that has taken their lumps.  Happy for the girls and their coaching staff.  
Thanks!
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Absolutely!! I agree 100%. Great news for the Lady Lions. I didn't see that happening when I saw them play at Claysburg. Good for them.