Ridge/Berlin

Shoot the half!!!
crwrestlingfan16
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Ridge/Berlin

Post by crwrestlingfan16 »

Claar is at 138. Dunlap is no longer on the team and dylan Williams wrestled strong at powerade at 113. Aaron burkett is a 106. From what I'm seeing, your ridge lineups are completely off. I'm saying this match won't even be close. Ridge all the way.
crwrestlingfan16
Freshman
Freshman

Oh and by the way, brandyn beaver is nothing to look over. He wrestled awesome at powerade and was one match out from placing in a very loaded bracket. Beaver came out pinning and hopehopefully he can carry that into the upcoming week.
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

crwrestlingfan16 wrote:Claar is at 138. Dunlap is no longer on the team and dylan Williams wrestled strong at powerade at 113. Aaron burkett is a 106. From what I'm seeing, your ridge lineups are completely off. I'm saying this match won't even be close. Ridge all the way.
Why isn't Dunlap on the team?
crwrestlingfan16
Freshman
Freshman

Rumors say he just wasn't as into it..
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by SportsFan96 »

Wrestling is one of those sports were the kids start very young and some of the kids just get burned out as they get older. Maybe after some time off he will recharge his batteries and come back out next year. I think he's only a JR this year.
d5fan812
Freshman
Freshman

Post by d5fan812 »

When is the big day? Definitely gonna be a good match to go see. My money is on cr even without bonus points berlin just doesn't have the depth or extra point ability. My guess is ridge 45 berlin 27.
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Tuesday
Stonycreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Stonycreek »

Any new ideas as far as lineups go? Has Braden Fochtman joined the team and will he wrestle?
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Lefteyelouie »

As I said in another thread. CR will not be challenged until the state duals. Berlin has just not been able to pull it together the past 2 years to make a run at CR.
taylor
Freshman
Freshman

Post by taylor »

Lefteyelouie wrote:As I said in another thread. CR will not be challenged until the state duals. Berlin has just not been able to pull it together the past 2 years to make a run at CR.

You may want to rethink that one. CR travels to the Brookville Ultimate Duals Jan 17th where the number 1 3 4 7 teams in the state will be attending along with a very good and under estimated Brockway and Burrell team. Look for CR to have 5 very very competitive duals that day. I could see any of the teams coming home with loses

Teams attending
Reynolds #1
Ridge #3
Saegertown #4
Brookville #7
Brockway
Burrell