Tyrone's Schopp preseason #1 @133

Shoot the half!!!
PsuDfense30
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tyrone's Schopp preseason #1 @133

Post by PsuDfense30 »

None of the big 3 freshman (Nolf, Nickal, Nevills) are going to start off ranked, so that's why PSU looks down. Not sure why Mega isn't on there. Also, I wonder if any, or how many, of the potential starters will redshirt.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Pretty sure Nico, Nolf, and Nevills are red shirting. Nickal maybe too, not sure.
I like conaways chances of making AA at 125.... His natural weight. He looked very strong the couple matches he got there last year.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Nico was a top 5 ranked wrestler and is a senior though?? Delgado beat him and he wrestled back to 3rd last year. Who will be hwt gingrich or lawson? Who will be 184? Macintosh will be a high ranked 197. And 165 we need a guy. You think law will get a chance?? Also I didn't see nick roberts on pitt, upj, or ohio states roster. Did he hang it up? Wonder if rizzo starts at pitt at hwt?
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

My "educated" guesses for what it's worth,could be Beitz or Law at 157, Hammond or Shakur(if he don't redshirt)at 165,and probably McCutcheon at 184 (or Phipps). Hwt will be same, waiting for Lawson and Ginger to step in front. Nickal could go at 165 if he don't redshirt. While I haven't heard anything, I expect him to sit.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Chiefwapum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Chiefwapum »

From the best source possible Look for Roberts to wrestle in the second semester and look for Rizzo to be the Hwt.
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate it. I like following our local kids and seeing them do well. Sounds like psu without taylor, ruth, and wright will hurt their chances at repeating with all those new faces and names. And the big 3 always would get psu bonus points which will be sorely missed. Sounds like ohio st might be the team!
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Or Iowa!
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Big 10 will be Minnesota, OSU,Iowa probably in that order..... NCAA bout the same, with Okie state and Edinboro jumping in there somewhere
.... A. Einstein