2014-15 Forest Hills winter sports

Shoot the half!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

2014-15 Forest Hills winter sports

Post by Manfred »

Just an FYI. All winter sports at FH will be held at the Jr. Hi, a.k.a. the old Triangle HS, located between Summerhill and the Buckhorn area. The new school is under construction, and the HS gym access has been restricted. There is no parking lot anymore, and the whole area is fenced in for safety. Plan your visits accordingly.
It ain't over until it's over.
Chiefwapum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: 2014-15 Forest Hills winter sports

Post by Chiefwapum »

Just Curious Manfred, Where are they parking during home football games?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Wherever you can find a spot. Go early. I try to find a spot on one of the Sidman side streets behind the hardware store, and walk a little farther than usual. Try not to park in someone's yard.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Update: All wrestling will still be held at the aforementioned Jr. High, but any other sports -could- be up in the air. Suggested to consult with the Forest Hills Athletic web page for individual sports and dates, times, and location.
Skippy
Senior
Senior

Post by Skippy »

Do they still have the fan shape backboards at the jr high...... Sorry I couldn't resist.
TylerRose
Senior
Senior

Post by TylerRose »

Manfred, Ridge and Forest Hills girls play tonight in the first round of girls Volleyball playoffs. I checked FH website but it doesn't mention anything. It's at FH, but do you have any insight as to what facility? Thanks for any help.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Unless you call the school, I don't know. They are about 10 minutes apart, so adjust your time management accordingly, just in case you have to go to both facilities to find it. Rt. 160 paving between the 2 is completed, so the ride is nicer.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Tonight's match @ FHHS against Westy is , according to the FHHS website, at the high school gymnasium, as it always was. Parking is directly across the street from the gym, in "The Ranger" ice cream stand parking lot. Should be an interesting, competitive match. Wish our recruiting had done as well as Westy's did. :ymapplause: LOL