Claysburg Duals

Shoot the half!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Claysburg Duals

Post by Manfred »

2 weeks ago when Johnstown wrestled at FH, there were a couple of times certain throws were made, but not called, that to me looked like Martial Arts moves. And they were made by the wrestler, with authority, if you get my drift.
It ain't over until it's over.
SteveMerkle
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SteveMerkle »

There were lots of hands to the face. Like, pretty much straight up slapping. Fortunately the Central wrestler was mature enough not to retaliate. Trojan coaches need to establish more control and discipline over their wrestlers. Yesterday, those coaches merely scoffed when the referee called the penalties.
Trojan814
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Trojan814 »

I want to address 3 topics two of which were mentioned in this post.
#1) If these throws were so called "martial arts" why were they never addressed by a coach from Forest Hills when they supposedly happened. I was at the match never saw anyone upset or complaining about any "throws" nor was there a call or warning from the referee in charge.
#2) The match with Central there is a couple issues here first the referee was clearly influenced by the Central coaching staff and even the wrestler 2 of the calls were pushes to the shoulder and Coaching staff call out your not going to call that then magically the call is made. Was the match physical yes, but if you were there I saw a lot of physical matches but as to say they were straight up slaps to the face is ridiculous to accuse a kid of intentionally hitting someone is absurd I don't not know the kid from Central so I cant comment on him as a person , but I can say this the kid your referring from Johnstown is one of the most respectful kids you would ever meat but he is a competitive you don't believe me ask around there is a lot of people that know him even some parents from Central image that.
#3) Lets talk about the wrestler from Marion Center that threw a shoulder into a Johnstown Kid when he was entering the bathroom this was brought to the attention of the coaching staff by a parent from another team. But since Johnstown is so out of "control" there was not retaliation or incident image that.
I don't like to do the back and forth thing on the computer if anyone would like to discuss these any further or have another issue I would be glad to discuss it with them I am not hard to find or get a hold of.