District 5

Shoot the half!!!
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: District 5

Post by west33 »

Yah ridge will be strong in the light weights for sure with burkett, williams, mccoy, and deremer. Buttry is a sure thing and that is it. The rest were average wrestlers. I heard a younger mcgill is good too coming up, but still no heavier weights. I see 5 sure wins. The rest of the wrestlers can be beat.
sparky
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sparky »

I agree that the team may not be as good as this years team, but no one in d-5 or 6 will touch them again next year. This years team still has something to prove this weekend in Hershey.
Live Life to the fullest
CITYBOY
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CITYBOY »

I guess we will just have to wait and see............? What team do you think will dominate west33? What team do you favor?
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

I don't have a favorite team. I like watching wrestling. I root for all the kids. I just think ridge will be weak in the upper weights next year. Not knocking any team. I think d-5 will have trouble with any team going as far as ridge did this year. Ridge lost some good kids as did a lot of teams.
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

I didn't say they wouldn't win the district, but it's not going to be a cake walk like the last couple years
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Yah, I agree. They do have some stud light weights coming up though and the mcgill boy will be a mccoy as a freshman. They need to beef some of the lighter weights up for next year to hit the middle and heavier weights. I would say they still win the district if I was a betting man. If berlin gets the younger fochtman out and ns keeps improving they may battle them better next year.
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

The deremer boy really came on and the beaver boy if he works can really be tough next year for them.