Regional Brackets?

Shoot the half!!!
bcor
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Regional Brackets?

Post by bcor »

bcor wrote:I like these picks ... and I'll take Burkett over Teasdale at 106# ... and McCoy over Howard in SF, so Glorioso over McCoy at 120# ..
McCoy makes me wonder "what if ..." by winning rematch vs Andrews 3-0 :-)

See you in Hershey, Justin!
nitlions
Freshman
Freshman

Post by nitlions »

Well after listening to the entire wrestling tourney on 100.9. I'm pretty convinced there's only 4 moves in wrestling. A bums rush. The famous barrel scoot. The well know Altoona head spin. And the barefoot. Glad they do it but C-MON MAN.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

The guys at 100.9 do a great job. I wish they had online capabilities with their station. They would sound like homers to the D7 guys but people would tune in. I have heard bad broadcasting but I don't think these guys fit the bill there. They are always complimenting the local kids and will criticize a little as well as needed. I really enjoy listening to them.

I also like the names of moves and how they are associated with schools. The Bedford Tilt and the Altoona Headspin is part of the reason I enjoy listening so much!
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
bcor
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bcor »

bcor wrote:
bcor wrote:I like these picks ... and I'll take Burkett over Teasdale at 106# ... and McCoy over Howard in SF, so Glorioso over McCoy at 120# ..
McCoy makes me wonder "what if ..." by winning rematch vs Andrews 3-0 :-)

See you in Hershey, Justin!
McCoy beats Andrews again ... to get to a medal at Hershey!

AND ... he gets the match with Howard ... tonight in 4th round consy ...

With Glorioso already OUT ... tough ...
bcor
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by bcor »

Ya, baby!

Co Round 4 2015___AA 120_Lbs Justin McCoy Chestnut Ridge Brendan Howard Jefferson-Morgan 1-0

What if ... :-)

Next match for McCoy in 5th Round Consy is SE-1 John Pipa 10 Bishop McDevitt ... OTM Rank #4 (http://knopsnyder.blogspot.com/2015/03/ ... ament.html )