What will President Trump do next???

Discuss all political matters here!
lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: What will President Trump do next???

Post by lgb87cape »

He will tell Michigan and Boston to drop out of the AAABA tournament coming up...
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Sykotyk wrote:
GoldenRamsFAN wrote:If you look at it they are still accepting them in the military....they are no longer allowing them to go in as one sex and coming out the other. No more cosmetic surgery funded by the tax payers of the USA.
Are you okay funding erections?
Idc if they are in the military but I'm fine with not funding cosmestic surgeries. I don't think any insurance funds cosmetic surgery, why should they be any different.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

konjo78 wrote:He hasnt left the election yet
Yep. Well put. 
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

12HankQB wrote:well i'm offended that it was offensive to those offended. We know what the man is and yet the media and others keep prodding him. They want him out so we can continue down the path of making everyone happy and pretending sex does not matter, marriages do not matter, free speech does not matter, and such. Everyone is offended today, sues over everything, blocks out the speech of others then say "free speech!" It's all bs and this younger generation, who sit and read media then take each piece as scripture. Kids are so messed up because they can't talk, unless it's through texting or other media. Nobody writes letters or makes phone calls, there's no responsibility.

I'm all over the place, but I'll continue. People thought that Obama was treated badly. Trump has been beaten on 10x worse than Obama ever was. With the presidents I've seen, my life has only changed in minor ways. With GWB, gas was more expensive, with Obama my healthcare has gone up, with Trump my hatred for the media and the college crowd has gone through the roof. I'm living now the same as I did under Obama, no changes yet that have been detrimental to me. I feel safer with it being harder to enter our country, but that's about it so why's Trump so bad? Because he's rough around the edges to your face? I'd rather see that than have it going on behind our backs... rant over
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Rereading hanks rant it makes me se something very sad... He shows us exactly the way trump thinks, "about me". America was founded not about me but a out everyone. When did we become a me country instead of a we country?
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Lol this country was founded for the white male. It was totally all about a me thing.
Sykotyk
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by Sykotyk »

konjo78 wrote:And i agree the media is horrible but trump also brings this on himself... His tweets are worse than a teenager. Apparently this tweet train and decision wasnt even talked to by his joint chiefs of staff or the pentagon.

I voted for trump because i thought this was an act for winning the election but instead i now realize he is just always like this.... He hasnt left the election yet
Researching his twitter brain leak, it appears he was talking to a group upset that the Government was paying for transition surgeries and hormone therapy. They didn't want a 'ban' of trans people in the armed forces. However, all Trump heard from the conversation was "We can't afford all this money for trans medical care" and decided to announce he was banning them.
Then it became known we spend ten times that amount on erectile dysfunction medication every year. Personally, if someone feels that transition surgery isn't medically necessary, I don't see how you have a right to have an erection as medically necessary.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Seriously. Can you imagine General Custer and the 7th cavalry with some soldiers riding side-saddle?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

konjo78 wrote:Rereading hanks rant it makes me se something very sad... He shows us exactly the way trump thinks, "about me". America was founded not about me but a out everyone. When did we become a me country instead of a we country?
The 'Great Society'.  American History of the 60's.  Thats when it started, though some will go back as far as Coolidge and the start of Progressivism.
It ain't over until it's over.
no/excuses
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by no/excuses »

Trump is the best thing since sliced bread. Speaking of sliced bread, hopefully sometime in the next 3 years the welfare rats are reduced by 75%