The Look Ahead - D6 Edition

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
basketballguy
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: The Look Ahead - D6 Edition

Post by basketballguy »

Manfred wrote:
Opinionguy wrote:
Manfred wrote:FH will be solid with their young, but experienced nucleus returning. Underclassmen Harteis, Bambino, Vought, Panick, Polinsky will be complemented by seniors Murphy, Shearman, and Madison, and a couple young guns from the frosh ranks including Cecere and Jake Shope.
Adam Cecere and Jake Shope are only 8th graders, but certainly will be factors in the very near future. I think you are forgetting that J. High Football is now grades 7&8.

The freshman this year vying for possible playing time would be Bernard and Richardson.

This team will go as far as Murphy and Polinsky will take them both at the plate and on the mound. If they can get production out of those two and the above mentioned the Rangers will have a solid club once again.
You are of course, correct, my bad. I was getting ahead in my thinking, from one year to the next. Hey, I'm not a youngster anymore.
Cecere is a freak athlete! I saw him this winter and couldn't believe he is only in 8th grade. He will get offers for TE in football, basketball, and pitching in baseball. Huge upside for the kid!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I agree with everything you said about him, save one. If he continues football beyond high school, it will be as a QB, not a TE. Have you seen his arm, or foot speed? BTW, his "best" sport, at this part of his athletic career, is baseball. Makes you shake your head!
It ain't over until it's over.
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

DNA - there is no substitute!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Just wait a few more years when the offspring of the marriage of a Myers and a Richardson get to Jr. Hi. I hope to live so long! Probably what the DON is waiting for as well!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Spring Rangers schedules posted yesterday on the school website. Baseball is scheduled to begin with the first game @ CC Mar. 24 @ 4:15 =)) =)) =)) A 17 game regular season schedule, plus the Curve Classic and Boswell tournament. I predict at least half of these games will be rescheduled. Take a shovel and sandbags to the games.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

Manfred wrote:Spring Rangers schedules posted yesterday on the school website. Baseball is scheduled to begin with the first game @ CC Mar. 24 @ 4:15 =)) =)) =)) A 17 game regular season schedule, plus the Curve Classic and Boswell tournament. I predict at least half of these games will be rescheduled. Take a shovel and sandbags to the games.
Most Heritage teams won't be on a field yet when the season starts!!!!!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

Blueandwhitefan wrote:
Manfred wrote:Spring Rangers schedules posted yesterday on the school website. Baseball is scheduled to begin with the first game @ CC Mar. 24 @ 4:15 =)) =)) =)) A 17 game regular season schedule, plus the Curve Classic and Boswell tournament. I predict at least half of these games will be rescheduled. Take a shovel and sandbags to the games.
Most Heritage teams won't be on a field yet when the season starts!!!!!
Most teams won't be on a field yet when the season starts!!!!!
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central traveled to Frederick Community College in Maryland yesterday to scrimmage Middletown High School.

Baseball is in the air!!!

And snow is in the forecast!!!
You play to win the game!!!