The post immediately before this one

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

The post immediately before this one

Post by Manfred »

Is there a way for us to report, or at least have the moderators/ administrators delete this crap? This is a sports-related forum and doesn't need this kind of junk.
It ain't over until it's over.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Re: The post immediately before this one

Post by Coach »

Thanks for letting us know. I think on the bottom right of posts you should see a small button that looks like an exclamation point. That is what you use to report stuff. You can also always PM me. I am not a head varsity football coach and don't get a chance to see everything on here. Thank you!
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Thanks, Coach. I tried to do just that, but for whatever reason, my screen didn't show that icon. Not only that, but I tried to answer you 15 minutes ago, and found myself 'locked out' from posting, and had to re-log in with a new password to be able to get this answer to you. WTH! Whistle-blower penalty? LOL
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

What did I miss
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PortagePride »

Manfred, I was also logged out randomly and had to make a new password the other day as well. Who knows what could have caused that.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Could have been some virus associated with the post? I was the first to respond, but it had dozens of look-ins before that. It was just some nut-job's personal evaluations that were better served on a political stage, and as such, I reported it. Then my troubles started. Had to log in again last eve. Not now though.