Coaches

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
isee
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Coaches

Post by isee »

Actually, the football throwing drill was devised by former major league pitcher, kinesiologist and pitching instructor Tom House. I suppose he knew something about throwing.
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

You hit the nail on the head Sideling Hill Fan.
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
isee
Freshman
Freshman

Post by isee »

Yes, coaching debates, such as this one, generally are started and fueled by one of two groups: parents with kids not playing or the kid who isn't/didn't play. A decent coach can take a mediocre team and make it good. But rarely do talented teams lose due to poor coaching. A coach can only teach the game, make the lineup and decide on a few plays. Players win or lose games.
Having said that, I grow weary of listening to parents sit in the stands and moan about coaching. Most of those individuals have never coached any sport, in any capacity, at the high school level or above. Yet they know how it all should be done. I've got news for the malcontents...the reason your kid (or you) isn't playing is because someone better is at that position. It's simple really.
$B-Money30$
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by $B-Money30$ »

well than all u ridge seniors what do u think of coach skiles?
MONEY man
BENgali
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BENgali »

being a senior means nothing when it comes to playing time. If you're no good, you're no good. Some of these people will be 35 and still saying, "man, if we would have just had a better coach, I would get to play more."
tim mcgraw
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by tim mcgraw »

well when 8 of the senior start they prob. play alot of the time bengali, so yes the senior would play alot , learn ur facts
BENgali
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BENgali »

Going by the gazette's preview, I am only coming up with 6 or 7. Probably only 4 or 5 should be.
lionbaseball
Senior
Senior

Post by lionbaseball »

no because the younger player has not payed his dues such as the seniors have.
CRpitch2004
Senior
Senior

Post by CRpitch2004 »

what dues does a senior pay?
[align=center][font=Verdana]RIDGE BASEBALL 2006[/font][/align]
fastquad
Junior
Junior

Post by fastquad »

Actually he has his spot locked up with no key. And as to the fact of only 4 or 5 of us starting, I would like to know who is better at playing their positions???what should the line-up be???????????Witch seniors should not play????????
To be old and wise, you first must be young stupid.

If you mess with the bull, you're going to get the horn