Jameis Winston

The name says it all!
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Jameis Winston

Post by abpk2903 »

Just wanted to get the boards thoughts on the reigning Heisman winner. It seems like every few days more bad news surfaces about him:

-Alleged Rape
-Stolen Crab Legs
-Getting apprehended at gun point for shooting squirrels on campus with a pellet gun
-Causing $4200 of damage in an apartment complex from a "BB Gun Battle"
-Stealing soda from Burger King
-Restrained by a police officer during a FSU/UofF bench clearing brawl

Thoughts? Which hunt, youthful exuberance, trouble maker?
no/excuses
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Jameis Winston

Post by no/excuses »

He's a privileged punk. Someday he won't have people to cover his sorry @$$
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Where there's smoke there's fire. But where there's maybe something that resembles smoke, ESPN causes a forest fire by themselves.

ESPN built up/continue to build up Manziel's off-field antics. Sure same is being done to Famous Jameis.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Yup.... He's a 19-20 yr old kid.... If he did half the stupid stuff I did at that age, espn would have him on death row
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Did I do things at 17-20 that I look back and I count my blessings they didn't get me in trouble, YES!

At the same time, I was never apprehended at gun point, convicted of stealing, or accused of rape....NOPE

Damage my apartment, get in heated arguments, borrow soda from Burger King. More than likely.
PLDragons24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PLDragons24 »

How many people with a good bit of money get accused of rape? It's a lot. People looking for easy money. For everything else it's a dumb kid making stupid choices like everyone else his age. The only difference is his is all over tv, everyone else pays a fine or whatever it may be and get on with their lives. He will continue to make mistakes and learn from them just like everyone else in the world. No one goes threw college without making mistakes . It's a part of growing up.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

PLDragons24 wrote:How many people with a good bit of money get accused of rape? It's a lot. People looking for easy money. For everything else it's a dumb kid making stupid choices like everyone else his age. The only difference is his is all over tv, everyone else pays a fine or whatever it may be and get on with their lives. He will continue to make mistakes and learn from them just like everyone else in the world. No one goes threw college without making mistakes . It's a part of growing up.
How many people with money get away with rape?
PLDragons24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PLDragons24 »

Money has nothing to do with getting away with rape, I was just stating that a lot of people with money get accused. People get away with it because it's practically impossible to prove that it was rape. It's one persons word verse another and they are usually the only two people who know the truth.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

None of us know whether he did or didn't . I do know the authorities in 2 different law enforcement dept dropped it 3 times among them until ESPN drug it back out a year later into the spotlight. And I also know it was reported (originally) that any sex was consensual until her boyfriend found out(or til they realized how big he'd be).... Either way I'm not saying anything for or against, just would show ignorance on my part.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

The pellet gun mishap? That's just awesome sorry