Im Ready for the Ohio Game

The name says it all!
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Im Ready for the Ohio Game

Post by vman »

Got my new T-Shirt:

I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
The Ancient Enemy
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Im Ready for the Ohio Game

Post by The Ancient Enemy »

I think the State Penn thing is funny, but come on, dude. That's just as bad as the NCAA and Big Ten profiting from this abuse scandal.
"I can and will be hard anytime with or without my boyz!!!" - Hollywood

"Their jerseys make me want to run through the desert and tackle a terrorist." - nLions1
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Because what was covered up was to protect the program...I had no problem with sanctions, however, they ..IMO were a lil over thetop and that 60million fine? State Inst....taxpayer $$, I better see some kind of breakdown of where that 60 mil went! And I mean every penny should go to either the victims, or some kind of abuse charity, not Delany or the NCAA coffers.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by vman »

The Ancient Enemy wrote:I think the State Penn thing is funny, but come on, dude. That's just as bad as the NCAA and Big Ten profiting from this abuse scandal.
Safe to assume you don't want one of my extra T Shirts
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."