Pat Chambers got off easy

The name says it all!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Pat Chambers got off easy

Post by El-Moldo »

....Went to the PSU athletic website just now. The top 6 topics were about Joyner continuing to be AD, Women's basketball, men's hockey, men's gymnastics, wrestling and FENCING. NO mention of Men's basketball, right before their big game at Indiana. And the same thing holds true on BlueWhiteIllustrated. NO mention of PSU men's basketball. NO wonder channel 6 and 8 never say much. It's an embarrassment. There's rarely anything mentioned on PSU's athletic websites. It should be our duty to local sports fans to let them know what's happening on the hardcourt at the BJC.
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

El-Moldo wrote:....Went to the PSU athletic website just now. The top 6 topics were about Joyner continuing to be AD, Women's basketball, men's hockey, men's gymnastics, wrestling and FENCING. NO mention of Men's basketball, right before their big game at Indiana. And the same thing holds true on BlueWhiteIllustrated. NO mention of PSU men's basketball. NO wonder channel 6 and 8 never say much. It's an embarrassment. There's rarely anything mentioned on PSU's athletic websites. It should be our duty to local sports fans to let them know what's happening on the hardcourt at the BJC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnkefjCES-4
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Funny isn't it, that I use genuine sports sites to prove my points about Pitt and Penn State, when kirk tries to use some stupid movie in response to me, and Goodwill uses 40 year old SNAFU's to prove his points. Not quite the same, is it?
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Interesting, what does Penn State basketball have do with the University of Pittsburgh academics and/or football? funny isn't.
Why?
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

Goodwill wrote:Interesting, what does Penn State basketball have do with the University of Pittsburgh academics and/or football? funny isn't.
Obviously we get a little off topic from time to time, but this was initially a Penn State basketball topic.
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

My bad. I was caught up in the graduation type thing and let my fingers go wild on the keyboard
Why?
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

El-Moldo wrote:Funny isn't it, that I use genuine sports sites to prove my points about Pitt and Penn State, when kirk tries to use some stupid movie in response to me, and Goodwill uses 40 year old SNAFU's to prove his points. Not quite the same, is it?

You deserve nothing but the best Moldy.
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Just a few Rhodes Scholars from the Grand Experiment, who clearly prove that PSU should be admitted to Ivy status:

Floyd Weddeburn
JoeJerevicious
Anwar Phillips
Curtis Enis

...and the academic all American, GUS FELDER.

Now there is some academic lineup!
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Ray Graham
the clown who couldn't correctly call the coin toss
Micheal Heywood--coach
Devin Street
Dan Mason also needs some help cleaning up academic issues, so it sounds like Dave Wannstedt wants to make sure he’s not skating on this one

Hey I have a mini list just like WPInheAdL!!! Maybe I'll save it and post it over and over!!! By the way we haven't seen your Penn State list in a while.
Why?
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

Only need a one name rebuttal. Ricky Gary. Game over.