Pat Chambers got off easy

The name says it all!
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Pat Chambers got off easy

Post by Goodwill »

Pitt wins the toss demands to defend this goal and take the ball. Offical explains he can't have both but it doesn't matter. Penn State captains are laughing, come on Moldy you remember that game!!!
Why?
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

No only one thing needs said:

PSU led by Paterno and his minions knowingly allowed a serial child molester to run wild on campus and throughout central PA and on bowl trips for the better part of two decades, likely much longer. PSU enabled Jer to violate dozens of children, many in the football
locker room just a few paces from the office of the Godfather who preached lies like Success with Honor.

PSU has that disgrace to deal with and live with forever. Your hero perpetuated a myth and lied to you. Don't you feel cheated? You want to talk things like wins and losses and brag about your football program when it is nothing more than a fraud and a punchline?

Kirk, your post proves that you are a cultist, football
is still the top priority, and like the rest of the cult you clearly still do not get it.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Goodwill: That really happened??? That is funny. What's funnier is, that this is the best example you can give downplaying Pitt academics/athletics. Tell me, was that the game where Paterno charged across the field toward the Pitt sideline, screaming (to Pitt) "You are a disgrace to college football". Or maybe it was the game at Beaver Stadium where Paterno wanted officials to "check Pitt's cleats". And by the way, any of you Nits participating in the vigil for Paterno tomorrow? One year tomorrow since he passed.
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Don't think I was trying to denounce the University of Pittsburgh academics there Moldy. I happen to agree with Paterno's comment, Pitt is a disgrace on the football field in the past and currently.
Why?
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

Titan...your post proves how separated from reality you are. I have never once defended Paterno for his actions. I wanted him gone 15+ years ago. What I can do that you can not is separate what happened with 1 Man and the failure of 4 from an entire fanbase, community, and football team. I think every football fanbase has it's fans that are overbearing, odd, and borderline nuts. For example, you as a Pitt fan. You're obviously borderline insane, live in the past, and most defintely odd.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

This is all well and good, but Penn State is 0-6, 8-10. That is all that pertains to the topic at hand.
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

Sorry Crimson. Didn't mean to interrupt Pitt fans discussion about the Penn State basketball team which oddly enough Pitt fans care about more than Penn State fans. Carry on!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Crimson is right. When I resurrected this topic, it had to do with PSU basketball. Two years ago, PSU (under Ed DeChellis), was crying because they only were playing Indiana ONCE that season. And why? Because the Hoosiers were near the bottom of the Big Ten that year. Well, it seems they're getting their wish, as they travel to Indiana Wednesday night for their SECOND of two meetings. Good chance you're gonna see 0-7, and 8-11 from the Nits.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

crfbl just started a Pitt basketball topic entitled "Pitt". Crimson and I put in our two cents worth. There were only 3 responses. Where were the rest of you guys?
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

I can't answer for everyone but there are 2 reasons I didn't reply to the thread.

1. I didn't care or even read it
2. Pitt basketball has been much better than Penn State basketball for quite some time. I would look like a fool calling out Pitt's basketball program or commenting on it when Penn State is so horrid. Much like how you guys look with Pitt football commenting on Penn State, WVU, or ND.