Pat Chambers got off easy

The name says it all!
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Pat Chambers got off easy

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Indicted, charged, out on $125k unsecured bail, and still courtside with the other 37 people today at BJC! Click the link and check it out!

http://twitpic.com/bwlak0

Graham is probably sitting in JVP's seats. Did I see Scott Paterno in the front row, or was he the entire front row himself? Wait, it couldn't be, I heard Nebraska made Scott sit in the upper deck because the Huskers protested that they were worried that Scotty would eat their whole starting lineup.

Hey I can't blame JVP's top underling minion, old Graham is just trying to live it up, like Jer did up to his last minute of freedom! Fact: Jer and Sarge were in the PRESIDENT'S BOX for the Illini game win #409, errrr I mean 298...Wait, Paterno didn't win that game. They've won 8 games since 1998. That's about half a game per year since 1998.

Pitt EVERYTHING>>>>>>>>>>PSU football. And I am not just talking Ws and Ls. I am talking pride, honor, and integrity, without coverup, lies, child abuse, and scandal.

Penn State: America's punchline.

WE ARE...STATE PENN!
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Bedrock »

I appreciate your refreshing perspective. It brings a new thought and fresh ideas each time you copy and paste in the thread. If I see you have posted, I become overwhelmingly excited knowing you will contribute something new to a conversation. Please keep up the good investigative work and provide us all with the most up to date insight------over and over and over.
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Bedrock, are you saying that Paterno minion and disgraced former figurehead president Graham Spainer attending a PSU hoops game, sitting courtside in the front row while out on bail isn't newsworthy and something different?

Wait, you are right, it isn't different. I am just posting again the same old perspective, posting about the same demonstrations of denial and football first culture that PSU keeps showing over and over. My bad.
"Those who say it can't be done are being interrupted by those who are doing it."

Author unknown
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

I don't agree with Titan often, but he is right Pitt is Greater than Penn State at a lot of things. The list includes

1. Losing Football games
2. NOT Graduating football players
3. Football players getting arrested
4. living in the past.
5. Singing Sweet Caroline
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

Kirk, in response to your lies...

1. The last time I checked the NCAA recordbook,PSU has only won 8 games since 1998, that's a little more than half a game won over the past 14 seasons.

2. Pitt graduates football players who EARN LEGITIMATE degrees. Besides, if PSU would cover up for a child molester, you think they wouldn't fudge some grad rates?

3. PSU has had literally 125+ players arrested since 2002, plus Spanier, Curley, Shultz, Snadusky, and a dead man JVP who would have been arrested along with Spanier!...The player arrest list is expansive with Navorrro Bowman, et al, would you like me to post the PSU football arrest list AGAIN? I would think that PSU would not have an even higher arrest rate because they have been pretty adept at letting folks up there live in a culture of silence and conspire while covering things up. Just let the guys pick up trash at the Beav after games or run some extra wind spirints after practice, the PSU Way!

4. PSU has lived in the past since 1950. Their culture of football first and a silence of conspiracy has rung true since JVP began at PSU, and cultists like Kirk continue to codify that culture.

5. Not true, the Boston Red Sox lead the nation in singing Sweet Caroline. PSU wannabes really wanted to sing it but their administration changed the music play list at games, and insisted that "it had nothing to do with the lyrics touching me...touching you." (reference: http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -game-days) Now THAT is in the true spirit of PSU's new procedure of "transparency!"

Any other lies you'd like to tell or false propaganda you'd like to spew?

Author unknown
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Once again Kirk smacks your butt WPInheAdL. Why do you brother? Yep Pitt is a most upstanding university in which, correct me if Im wrong, graduates during a Pitt/Penn State game could not even correctly call the coin toss in a late 70"s early 80's game.
Why?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Amazing isn't it, that when you consider ALL the trouble that PSU is presently in, that Goodwill has to go back 40 or so years to try and bring up a Pitt SNAFU. Since he brought it up, maybe he can tell us more about it. I guess this was BEFORE Penn State hired a serial killer as a professor.
KirkHerbstreit
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by KirkHerbstreit »

Only 2 things need said.

1. With the NCAA's removal of Penn State's 112 wins on the field during those 14 years, Penn State now has 355 victories since 1950. Pitt has 356. After next year, Penn State will have won more games than Pitt since 1950 even with the removal of 112 wins.

2. Vampires 101.
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Whats the big deal??? Heck you Pitt fans bring up the past all the time.
Why?
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I'm still waiting to hear the coin toss story. And by the way, Penn State's football past has disintegrated.