Houston vs Golden State

The name says it all!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Houston vs Golden State

Post by konjo78 »

But also like I said before the NBA uses their soft salary cap system to allow teams to create these superteams that make it hard for anyone to compete with. Both cleveland and GS are examples of what happens when you allow a soft cap
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

konjo78 wrote:18 of 19 the west has been better. You literally cant sit here and act like the NBA does something amazing when in reality 1 conference has literally been miles ahead of the other for almost 20 years
Isn't this mostly the dominance of Kobe and Shaq? Before this it was the Bulls and then the Celtics... You could saw the AFC has dominated the NFC for a while now, but if you get rid of the Patriots what would you have had? unknown.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

12HankQB wrote:
konjo78 wrote:18 of 19 the west has been better. You literally cant sit here and act like the NBA does something amazing when in reality 1 conference has literally been miles ahead of the other for almost 20 years
Isn't this mostly the dominance of Kobe and Shaq? Before this it was the Bulls and then the Celtics... You could saw the AFC has dominated the NFC for a while now, but if you get rid of the Patriots what would you have had? unknown.
Well manning and big ben.... Theres been only 1 or 2 superbowls in X amount of years without one of those 3 playing in it
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Also dont forgret san antonio, dallas, even the suns were good too back in the day.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I will say if lebron/cleveland win itll be the best carry performance by a player in a long while, probably ever.

The last player i remember putting a team on his back in a similar, not as big of a way was Dwade in like 04.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

The Cavs might not even be a playoff team how they are currently constructed without LeBron James. He's just that good right now. So I don't think needing seven games to knock off the Celtics is a detriment to his cause. The Warriors are a super team, the Cavs just happen to have Superman.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I mean the cavs are littered with players who have lead other teams, theyd be a playoff team for sure.

Sometimes watching their offense it feels like lebron hurts it by going iso all the time. Comparing it to other teams the Cavs do not run a very high movement offense, by design for lebron
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

knowitall wrote:LeBron may be the best player in the NBA but these Cavaliers shouldn't have been able to get out of the first round.  Warriors in three!
I called this one!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Yes you did. The whole cavs team tonight, besides maybe love in qtr 1, had given up. Extremely depressing the leadership on the team from coach to all players