NBA going full WWE

The name says it all!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: NBA going full WWE

Post by konjo78 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:
knowitall wrote:No.  Many ex coaches really don’t want to coach anymore.  The second best player in the league just happened to have an MVP type night.
Agreed, people can't give Durant credit. It's not, "Holy crap KD hit a contested 28 footer with 2 guys in his face in the clutch."  It's, "Well why didn't LeBron stop him?'

This era of sports talk, I guess...
That was 1 shot... My point was the 10 or more mid range jump shots on guards who are half a foot shorter than durant. Durant was on fire but most of those shots were not even contested mid range
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

And when the second best player on the floor is joined by the third, fourth, fifth and seventh best, good things happen.  

Keep typing konjo.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I dont disagree but cleveland played the better team game tonight by far. The best defensive player ever just left his team hanging tonight.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Keep typing
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

konjo78 wrote:That was 1 shot... My point was the 10 or more mid range jump shots on guards who are half a foot shorter than durant. Durant was on fire but most of those shots were not even contested mid range
Cleveland switched on everything all game. Not LeBron, the whole team, so obviously that was the game plan. I thought they did good contesting jumpers, they struggled on back cuts and taking away those options.  Golden State got a ton of back door looks. 
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Those players did their best on durant just would of been great to see one of the best Defensive players ever step up when he saw the plan wasnt working.
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

konjo78 wrote:=)) Couldnt be anymore obvious tonight. Changing a charge call to a block to get the game tied again
So, what do you hate more?  the NBA or Lebron?  This statement is even more comical after reading all of your other posts bashing Lebron.  By changing your stance from Lebron to got hosed to Lebron is terrible, it appears that all you want to do is argue with anyone who cares to post.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I dont hate lebron, its just annoying to see people calling him the greatest of all time when he is no where close.

And wanting a fairly called game has nothing to do with the players. Ive been seen as pro cavs and pro GS this series when it comes to the NBA/Refs. Its just funny how each game the team who is trailing in the first half has an extreme amount more of FT attempts. NBA has been doing a standout job of keeping games close at half
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Trend continues tonight.

GS, who is leading has 6 FTs and Cavs who have been down most the game have 16 fts
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

konjo78 wrote:Trend continues tonight.

GS, who is leading has 6 FTs and Cavs who have been down most the game have 16 fts
Think a lot of that can be contributed to the fact GS came out playing in their face defense from the get go and with that comes more fouls. Fact Cleveland playing very little defense leads to less fouling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!