WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardwood chatter
thereplacement2
Senior
Senior

Re: WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by thereplacement2 »

:D
Last edited by thereplacement2 on January 30th, 2009, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whozisgonnab
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by whozisgonnab »

"statin the Facts' to one fan can certainly be perceived as 'taking shots' by another. If it looks like a duck, and it does...YOU SIR are taking shots at a kid...

thereplacement2 wrote:
STANG wrote:Geez, I thought Duray had a pretty good game. Not his best, but pretty good. While you're taking shots at him, you want to take some shots at his family to?
not taking shots at all, just stating the facts, looks like a beast, certainly doesnt play like one, thats all
Jerry Tarkanian:
The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy.
ctindian00
Senior
Senior

Post by ctindian00 »

BERWIND BLUE wrote:WINDBER BASKETBALL NEVER GETS CREDIT FOR THERE WINS. THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE A REASON WHY THE OTHER TEAM LOST. PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE EXCUSES WHY THEY LOST TO A LOSING TEAM. SULOSKY WAS WIDE OPEN ALL NIGHT IN THE CORNER WHILE THE DEFENDERS JUST WATCHED HIM. AND CTINDIAN, YOUR TEAM HAS NEVER TRIED TO DRAW A FOUL? NOT ONCE EVER BEFORE? WINDBER PLAYED WELL AS A WHOLE TEAM. GIVE THEM CREDIT.
Sorry pal...while Windber DID win...they didnt play like a team at all....bad passes and inability to run their set offenses should have caused them to lose. WHen Clark and Sulosky combine for over 50% of the total points for their team...you know its not teamwork....its bad defense to a good extent is all.

And to whoever said Duray looks like a beast but doesnt play like one. Pretty sure 18 pts and 11 rebs while getting raped every time he got the ball in the post with the loudest gym cheering against him and the refs not giving him any calls is pretty dang beastly if i might say so myself
"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.” -Jim Valvano
WinRamblers1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WinRamblers1 »

This was Windbers best game as a team so far. CTIndians get your facts straight, you cant forget about Ursinos 19 points, Clarks 15 thats over 50%......Henger and Sulosky had 9 each...If you would have played basketball you would know that as a player you are suppose to draw contact for fouls. I'm with the other posts on saying that when you lose to a below average team theres always an excuse for the bad refereeing... they were horrible both ways. Duray is a big boy he should be able to take a pounding inside thats why hes called a "big man". Windbers guards were too quick for CT's, and Jones fouling out was huge, but all his fouls were legit. Quit making excuses for losing, and stick to talking about the sports you actually know about, and know how to play. Great game Windber
jake80221
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jake80221 »

Dear ctindian00, The fact that you used the term "crab dribble" to describe someones low post moves is ridiculous and just shows that you learn your "game" from watching ESPN and LeBron. Pretty much anything you say is a joke and you can generate no real words of wisdom. I love how Windber is the worst team in the WeakPAC and managed to beat your beloved Indians. I'm sure your ability to motiviate your players will be evident when after a loss you blame the refs night in and night out.

Good luck with your future head coaching position. :lol:
ctindian00
Senior
Senior

Post by ctindian00 »

jake80221 wrote:Dear ctindian00, The fact that you used the term "crab dribble" to describe someones low post moves is ridiculous and just shows that you learn your "game" from watching ESPN and LeBron. Pretty much anything you say is a joke and you can generate no real words of wisdom. I love how Windber is the worst team in the WeakPAC and managed to beat your beloved Indians. I'm sure your ability to motiviate your players will be evident when after a loss you blame the refs night in and night out.

Good luck with your future head coaching position. :lol:

Funny how you will try to discount someone's opinion who actually knows what they are talking about. I played basketball for 2 years jr high and 4 years varsity and was 1st team all county. So don't tell me I dont know the game.

Oh, and about the coaching job. I was 1st head assistant at a AAA school out near Philly. If my house hadnt burnt down in a fire....i would have been able to afford to keep living there and would have become head coach. Unfortunately, i caught a bad break and had to move back here with uneducated high school kids like the both of you.

P.S. The term crab-dribble existed long before ESPNs coverage of LeBron existed
"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em.” -Jim Valvano
whozisgonnab
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by whozisgonnab »

I was waitin for you to reply ctindian. anyone with any brains who actually reads and can digest your posts would also have the brains to realize you DO know something bout basketball. let it go know...
Jerry Tarkanian:
The secret is to have eight great players and four others who will cheer like crazy.
D-Berries1000
Junior
Junior

Post by D-Berries1000 »

Ctindian just lost all credit he ever had for any post. The game was called bad both ways but you def. blew the township side out of proportion. You lost. get over it. Windber won there 3rd game of the season wow. who cares. its the fact that if you look back at all of indians posts about conemaugh township when they lose he bitches and whines about the refs like a little girl. But when ct wins and the refs are bad for the other team he never states that. Its always when there on the losing end. Cry all you want about the refs. the kids lost that game for you not the refs. Your coach is terrible and cant adjust worth a crap when sulosky sits there and bangs 3's all night. Durray wasnt hacked the whole game. He's just that clumsy when he trys to move he's always falling over himself. CT lost. you'll cry for all eternity everytime township loses that the refs were against them. :( :( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll: It's old. you dont see anyone else on here crying about the refs when they lose. And i thought the refs would side with the better team? And yes ctindian. you know what your talking about :roll: :roll: . You said that when the kid shot the three and it rimmed out and durray put it back it was out of bounds dumb@$$ it hit the cord above the backboard. which if you know what your talking about like you said. That would count as out of bounds. Good observation tho. And your stat skills are amazing. When Ursino and Clark account for more than half the points not sulosky and clark.

And another thing. You talk about them accounting for all the points who accounted for the points for ct???? They didnt play like a team when they ran there set offense and scored points. When you get all your points by being wide open ie. SULOSKY.!! THAT WAS THERE SET OFFENSE :roll: :roll: IT WAS SET FOR HIM TO BE WIDE OPEN. jUST goes to show that your an idiot and have no idea what your talking about and your just another whiny cry baby just like the rest of them. Let me guess when ct lost the D5 football championship the refs lost it for them???? Im sure that was your excuse. Im calling a duck a duck. your an idiot, whiny ct baby who cant stand to watch the mighty indians lose.. hahahaha your a joke. The fouls were even the whole game. look at all CT's wins and tell me the refs didnt hand them a few?? because there not good at all and there coach sucks. and #31 wouldnt have done anything. he woulda got run up and down the court just like the whole indian squad. I am by no means defending windber because they havent won many games which is nothing to brag about. but they outplayed you and played as a team and the "legion of douche"<-- i thought you were an adult. Was right there with them the whole night. Sorry i blew up but i cant stand people like you that cry about the refs when you lost fair and square. GROW UP MORON.
uhohherewego
Freshman
Freshman

Post by uhohherewego »

Where's pittbball? isn't it funny he hates on Windber for games they won like Portage and Berlin. But when they beat CT he doesn't run his mouth? :lol:
ctindian00
Senior
Senior

Post by ctindian00 »

D-Berries1000 wrote:Ctindian just lost all credit he ever had for any post. The game was called bad both ways but you def. blew the township side out of proportion. You lost. get over it. Windber won there 3rd game of the season wow. who cares. its the fact that if you look back at all of indians posts about conemaugh township when they lose he bitches and whines about the refs like a little girl. But when ct wins and the refs are bad for the other team he never states that. Its always when there on the losing end. Cry all you want about the refs. the kids lost that game for you not the refs. Your coach is terrible and cant adjust worth a crap when sulosky sits there and bangs 3's all night. Durray wasnt hacked the whole game. He's just that clumsy when he trys to move he's always falling over himself. CT lost. you'll cry for all eternity everytime township loses that the refs were against them. :( :( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll: It's old. you dont see anyone else on here crying about the refs when they lose. And i thought the refs would side with the better team? And yes ctindian. you know what your talking about :roll: :roll: . You said that when the kid shot the three and it rimmed out and durray put it back it was out of bounds dumb@$$ it hit the cord above the backboard. which if you know what your talking about like you said. That would count as out of bounds. Good observation tho. And your stat skills are amazing. When Ursino and Clark account for more than half the points not sulosky and clark.

And another thing. You talk about them accounting for all the points who accounted for the points for ct???? They didnt play like a team when they ran there set offense and scored points. When you get all your points by being wide open ie. SULOSKY.!! THAT WAS THERE SET OFFENSE :roll: :roll: IT WAS SET FOR HIM TO BE WIDE OPEN. jUST goes to show that your an idiot and have no idea what your talking about and your just another whiny cry baby just like the rest of them. Let me guess when ct lost the D5 football championship the refs lost it for them???? Im sure that was your excuse. Im calling a duck a duck. your an idiot, whiny ct baby who cant stand to watch the mighty indians lose.. hahahaha your a joke. The fouls were even the whole game. look at all CT's wins and tell me the refs didnt hand them a few?? because there not good at all and there coach sucks. and #31 wouldnt have done anything. he woulda got run up and down the court just like the whole indian squad. I am by no means defending windber because they havent won many games which is nothing to brag about. but they outplayed you and played as a team and the "legion of douche"<-- i thought you were an adult. Was right there with them the whole night. Sorry i blew up but i cant stand people like you that cry about the refs when you lost fair and square. GROW UP MORON.
First of all..let me say that Windber ABSOLUTELY deserved to and rightfully did, win the D5 Football Championshiop. Great game. If there was any poor reffing, it was against Windber. I remember a few ticky tack calls that went CTs way. So no....its not like you think. Bad motivation and AWFUL coaching are why CT lost the football championship.

Also, to correct you. If you go back and actually READ my posts I almost always state that, even though I may have thought the officiating was bad in a certain game, it was always CTs fault (bad motivation, bad preparation, bad coaching, etc.) that cost them the game. I know Lesko sucks at coaching and I've been on that all year. Its NOT news to me. I will say, though, that having coached basketball in District 3 I got kind of accustomed to good refs. One that made the right calls and there was never any question of whether the refs cost someone the game. And we lost a good number of close games that were OUR fault.

The reason I said the things that I said about the Windber game is that Windber is a terrible team this year and CT, though they have a bad coach and a lot of in-fightin between the seniors, are a much superior team. They played better, even from a few Windber fans' perspectives, they just coulnt hit their shots. The biggest thing that hurt CT was losing #31 (Don't care what you say, he's the best defender on that team) and notting getting the calls in the lane. I looked at the game tape and about 80% of Windber calls came when Clark or Ursinis (my mistake in thinking it was the other guy) were driving into the lane in their set clearout play. Most of the fouls CT got were perimiter floor fouls.

Yes....it is always rough when you hear someone cry foul about the refs becuase you SHOULD win if you are the better team. I know, i've experienced it myself. I had to sit through hearing a bunch of Steeler haters saying that Pittsburgh only won the Super Bowl cuz of bad officiating, which is a completely bogus statement. But I can honestly say to you that without a doubt, this is the first time in my life that I have said officiating WAS the cause of my team losing. And, like it or not, I stand by that statement.