Bishop McCort's New Recruit

It could be....It might be.....It is!!! A Home Run!
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bishop McCort's New Recruit

Post by vman »

You all cry too much :x
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
McCort Recruits
Freshman
Freshman

Post by McCort Recruits »

well we saw how mccorts recruit for basketball did (BILL DILL) he really helped them out there by losing in the first round of the playoffs its just sick how they always get away with recruiting while other schools that have to play with the talent they have and mccort still loses
FiftyCent
Freshman
Freshman

Post by FiftyCent »

McCort tried to recruit me for extreme chess.
uhohherewego
Freshman
Freshman

Post by uhohherewego »

No way you got that letter too?? Then i got one for underwater checkers.

McCort recruiting <3
pittisit85
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by pittisit85 »

in the book hoop dreams both arthur agee and william gates were recruited to go to st josephs high school. not illegally recruited just sent some letters to them. mccort does not say come here we will give you x amount of playing time or pay your parents. there are scholarships where people do get money based on the financial situation at home. i see nothing wrong with a kid going to bishop mccort to better his education and his perspective on life which i dont think public schools can offer.
Penn State fans have fun in the NIT
Bendover12
Senior
Senior

Post by Bendover12 »

Maybe these young mens parents realize the oppurtunity these kids have by going to a school with rich academic and sports tradition.
You might be a redneck if you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball
pittisit85
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by pittisit85 »

i love the way you think bendover
Penn State fans have fun in the NIT
Bendover12
Senior
Senior

Post by Bendover12 »

Why thank you pittisit
You might be a redneck if you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball
AmusedChatter
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by AmusedChatter »

Hey Bendover and Patist. If you guys could provide proof that McCort offers a person to succeed more in the outside world then in a public school would be great. I would love to see these alarming statistical figures that say if you go to McCort you automatically get a ticket to the front of the line for all future life events. I hate to ruin the self precieved ignorance that some of you youngsters have but if you looked at public schools in the area they produce just as many doctors lawyer ect. ect. then the Gloriful McCort does.

And for your second point Bendover. You went on to say that Kids go to McCort for their rich sports tradition. Could you elaborate on that. I sure hope you dont think that McCort has the best sports programs around.

I will use FH as an example.

Most kids transfer to McCort for football I would say. Now why wouldnt they transfer to FH???? A school with A LOT more tradition in football then McCort has...... O ya they aren't aloud to I forgot.....

And to post hat they have the mot tradition on the baseball field is totally ignorant of you to. You are eally going to sit here and talk about McCort having more baseball tradition then FH. Please do not make me laugh. FH has produced so many great baseball players through the years far beyond the amount McCort has had.

I mean you through out the names like Hilegas and Rick Roberts. Two of the best pitchers to ever come through the Areaand both played in Pros. I can even through out Rick Baxter. The kid had like 20 homeruns in a SEASON of HS Baseball. If he did not get hurt he could havevery well been playing in the pros.

So my point is.............Don't jump to say that McCort is the best school/sports program in the area children..........Lets stop looking back four years when they started to become good again.
Bendover12
Senior
Senior

Post by Bendover12 »

Mccort gets way more kids into college and the Militay Academies. Dont start with football kid Pete Duranko Notre Dame All time Defensive end, Artrell Hawkins and Andy Hawkins, Jack Ham Hall of Fame Linebacker 4 Super Bowl Rings FH got nothing kid