Re: Opening

Post by districtsixhoops »

Central has their coach.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Who? I hope it is the guy that I wrote a letter for. PLease tell.
districtsixhoops
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by districtsixhoops »

Was at their football game tonight and asked around. Found out it was assistant from last year. Horton. Guess he coached their junior high also.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

That is what I was hoping for. IVery good choice for the Dragons. Too bad they waited to long to get a good guy like Mike before they lost thier studs. Maybe the girls will reconsider since they played for him before at bothe the JH and Varsity level.
umpire45
Freshman
Freshman

Post by umpire45 »

dadw/2sons wrote:That is what I was hoping for. IVery good choice for the Dragons. Too bad they waited to long to get a good guy like Mike before they lost thier studs. Maybe the girls will reconsider since they played for him before at bothe the JH and Varsity level.

It's too late they are already playing for BG. The Lewis girls have been playing at a fall league in at the Summit for BG.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Even though that is happening, is it still possible to return to their own public school if they would want to before the season starts?? The league thier playing in, is not a PIAA league so their PIAA playing status would not be affected yet would it?? I don't know, just asking.
umpire45
Freshman
Freshman

Post by umpire45 »

dadw/2sons wrote:Even though that is happening, is it still possible to return to their own public school if they would want to before the season starts?? The league thier playing in, is not a PIAA league so their PIAA playing status would not be affected yet would it?? I don't know, just asking.
You would think that they would go back to Central, but with both girls playing for BG that they already made up their minds to go to school there as well.
odoyelrules
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by odoyelrules »

fwiw I believe that there are additional eligibility hurdles if students transfer back to a school that they previously attended.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

You mean like the Kepharts? Portage to BC to Portage? Or Janosik? BC to PC to BC?
It ain't over until it's over.