Conference Rankings

The name says it all!
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Conference Rankings

Post by abpk2903 »

Just for fun, what is everyone's personal major conference rankings?

Here is mine:

1. SEC - will be SEC until someone proves otherwise. They still have half a dozen teams with National Title hopes. Bottom of the league Vandy and Kentucky would sniff around the top of some other major conferences

2. ACC - They may actually have a case for the top conference. I think they have best QBs in the country, as a conference collectively. They have 2 national title contenders and 2 wins over top SEC teams. They just have too many bad teams in the conference to compete top to bottom with SEC.

3. PAC 12. USC being down really hurts the credibility of this league. Stanford and Oregon are national championship hopefuls. Washington, Arizona State, and UCLA are solid, as well. Probably better top to bottom than the ACC but haven't really had the chance to prove it in a marquee game yet.

4. Big 12. Texas being down really, really hurts them. I really don't see a national title contender in this conference. WVU has struggled since joining, KSU lost to a FCS team, Iowa St got beat at home to an awful Iowa team, Kansas is just dreadful, and TCU already lost twice.

5. B1G. This conference is so bad that I really don't see them being relavent in college football for years to come. Indiana, Minn, Purdue, Illinois, and Iowa would struggle to play .500 in the MAC. Penn State is hammered with sanctions for the next 5 years. They do, however, have 3 teams I can see being able to be undefeated. Ohio State is a national title contender, Michigan could go undefeated, and and and do not count out the Northwestern Wildcats. They have played the best of any school in the league so far. But dang is this league bad.