Moderator Team
Moderator Team

D6SN: Advertising Opportunies

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

http://www.d6sportsnetwork.com/2013/10/ ... rtunities/

Jim Hammett
D6SN Sports Editor
Follow me @JimHammett

Hey everyone, hope you have enjoyed our Friday Night Football productions so far. We have been all over the region and have seen some exciting games at some beautiful venues. The playoffs are just around the corner, and we have some advertising opportunities available for those games.

We are open to covering whatever playoff game we can. So if your business would be interested in sponsoring the broadcast, we can definitely make that work. The playoff games last year brought in hundreds of viewers, and it is an excellent way to advertise, but also a great way to help support our local athletes.

If you are interested, please contact me via email at [email protected] I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Also, if anyone out there is interested in sponsoring basketball games this season, please feel free to contact us. One local business has reached out to us about covering a basketball game, and as we said, it is a great way to build exposure for local athletes.

Thanks to all of our viewers and supports, as this season has been a lot of fun to bring you live high school sports right to your computer each and every Friday.