District Six AA Semifinal Thread

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: District Six AA Semifinal Thread

Post by youngbuck »

If Cecere to Long = 5 TD against Westmont, Smith to Tutino = x
(maybe the defensive philosphy is the same as the offensive one there, we run 5 plays and nothing else, we have one coverage scheme and nothing else.)
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

True El-Moldo...I'm sure FH got a lot better as well...when you have Coach Baliey, you know his teams are always prepared and they too play in the LHAC...which is a very competitive conference...so if you don't get better week to week, you'll be a bottom feeder...I just don't see LV scoring at will like people assume...I see a slugfest that'll come down to turnovers and special teams...
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

sweet , I love that you are talking up the opponent and starting to prepare excuses in case LV takes a hit.
Heritage Pride.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

You got me youngbuck....question, is a football pumped or stuffed?
JTMcMahonLV
Freshman
Freshman

Post by JTMcMahonLV »

Westmonts last 4 games have been against teams with a combined 9-32 record. They haven't played a quality team in over a month. If you consider west Shamokin a quality opponent just remember LV beat them 60-6
QuoteTheRaven
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by QuoteTheRaven »

Grasshopper,

Oh Grasshopper, you just always have to defy me don't ya!!! HAHAHA Sources VERY close to Coach Wilson say he has no intentions of stepping down, not yet anyway. And as for McCort to "CRUSH" Bellwood, I don't see it. McCort may indeed win, but this will be a 10pt game either way. As for you, I am glad the frost hasn't got ya yet, but stay out of those fields!!! It's fall and turkey's are flocked up this time of year, hate to see a flock come through and gobble ya right up off the high grass!!!
"Hard work pays off, dreams do come true. Bad times don't last, but Bad Guys do!"
Kvothe0
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Kvothe0 »

El-Moldo wrote:Is it possible that FH got a little better since game 1 also? Maybe they would have put 46 on Westy now.
That team was one of the worst FH's teams I've seen in the past 20+ years. They only made the playoffs because of the class expansion.
If they got better, they went from bad to a step below mediocre.
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

youngbuck wrote:sweet , I love that you are talking up the opponent and starting to prepare excuses in case LV takes a hit.
Heritage Pride.
It's funny, I am one that says Westmont isn't that good and they can't defend the pass so Liggy will put up points. They won't move the ball against Liggy D since it has the size and speed to stuff Westmont. I get bashed for being a homer that doesn't know anything, but Ligonier.  DCor is a Liggy fan with a different opinion. He says it will be a close game, and gives legit reasons as to why he thinks so, and yet he still gets bashed.  
No excuses here. Ligonier is going to route Westy. It's going to be a mercy rule game. 
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

With Westmont, either one of these views is entirely possible.  Either way LV will win,
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Alright alright , I was trying to be a good boy but y'all be smack talking the state champs in AA.   Eastwood, westmont,westcoast whatever, get-out your bball, shoes and wrestling unis cuz it is over, done , completed .   No more football for you in 2016.  Run all the plays u want, or just run your 5 we don t care.  Dcoor and chrisfumatfaloramman, Enzo gots your backs against the haters up in here