Mountain League Week 0

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Mountain League Week 0

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Well yea the blocking was bad but at no time did the coaches call a screen pass or anything to help the line out. If the line really isnt that good call some shorter routes and some fb handoffs then set up the long pass. This team has the talent to be good. I just hope they were overlooking Bellwood for this game coming up. They are gonna have to be 100 times better friday if they want to win.
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:Well yea the blocking was bad but at no time did the coaches call a screen pass or anything to help the line out. If the line really isnt that good call some shorter routes and some fb handoffs then set up the long pass. This team has the talent to be good. I just hope they were overlooking Bellwood for this game coming up. They are gonna have to be 100 times better friday if they want to win.
This is very true. They have weapons to give the ball to let them do something in open space. There was times where they were driving the ball with quick passes and they stopped. I think they all let the noise get to them from everyone saying Bellwood was not very good. Which I'm not saying Bellwood is bad here either just saying what others said. 
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Yea i heard it all week. Also when you beat a team 4 years in a row and the team that has beat you bad the past 2 years is next they could have easily been looking ahead. I give B-A credit they played hard and got the W.