Tonight’s scores - 10/27

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tonight’s scores - 10/27

Post by Aiks19 »

It says a lot of a character of a team. 3-6 on the season , down 35-7. They could have packed it up .
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Pudliner one of Kinsey's primary targets for Ferngully.  Sad to see immature emotions ruin a good game, or possibly a kids' shot at playoffs or a career.
It ain't over until it's over.
Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Chevytrucks75 »

I agree with swaggy they played with heart the second half, that was def a good thing to see. They spread the ball around a bit more and that really made a difference.
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Post by Awdhaemel »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Hearing Glendale is not entering the playoffs. 
Yes Glendale is outing out,  not sure about Blacklick valley, but as of now I Believe top 5 in Single A will have byes
Lionjacket
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Lionjacket »

It was more than just #2 from Penns Manor that was a dirty player. They took a lot of cheap shots all night, including a player stepping on the quarterback’s chest/stomach area as he was trying to get up
MrAnonymous
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by MrAnonymous »

konjo78 wrote:Yeah dunn should be suspended.

It is funny seeing a liggy person talking about embarrassing. Ask around all heritage followers/former players and almost all have had embarrassing experiencing AT LIGONIER VALLEY.

Talking about fans throwing rock at players through the fence, peoples cars being keyed and much more.

Its the main reason why ill always root against ligonier even though they are in the heritage conference
No Konjo, the reason you don’t root for LV is because you’re from PM. You’ve made that pretty obvious. Or maybe you played for PM in high school and lost to LV or one of the players said something mean to you? Who knows, but I’ve been going to games in LV for a long time and I’ve never once heard of any of these “embarrassing experiences” taking place. Haha there isn’t even a spot to through a rock at a player through a fence. Come on man, you’re comical. Don’t you think that instance or all of these keyed cars, thrown rocks and other embarrassments would have made more of a splash like maybe an article in the paper? I guess everyone decided to stay hush and share their experiences quietly between the other schools in the heritage at the weekly We Experienced an Embarassisng Experience in Ligonier Support Group. Did any of this happen directly to you or your family? If not then you have absolutely no reason not to root for them in the post season other than being a salty PM fan. By the way, there would be a huge difference between poor fan behavior and dirty play on the field, which is what was being discussed to begin with. 
sydfinch
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sydfinch »

knowitall wrote:
CoffinCorner wrote:Upset special
CH 49
Johnstown 20
???
Wow.  That should never happen.
Agree. Heights missed FG and XP, turned ball over once deep in Johnstown territory and only had 400 yards of offense. They will need to execute better the next time.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

Lionjacket wrote:It was more than just #2 from Penns Manor that was a dirty player. They took a lot of cheap shots all night, including a player stepping on the quarterback’s chest/stomach area as he was trying to get up
Just read in the paper that a PM pick 6 was negated, because they roughed the passer on the play...
That video made my blood pressure go up, and I have no ties at all to either team. 
If I were the Head Coach of PM, and I  saw that video, forget about a suspension by D6, or PIAA,...#2 would no longer be on my team. You gotta have self control, or you're just another thug.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

#2 from Penns Manor has been a dirty player his entire career and his head coach continues to make excuses for his actions.  He was ejected from the Ligonier Valley game this year for poking players in the eye, spitting in their faces and scratching them under the face masks.  Finally the official threw a flag on him and #2 grabbed the flag and launched it down field the opposite direction.  He needs to sit....
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

DCor50 wrote:#2 from Penns Manor has been a dirty player his entire career and his head coach continues to make excuses for his actions.  He was ejected from the Ligonier Valley game this year for poking players in the eye, spitting in their faces and scratching them under the face masks.  Finally the official threw a flag on him and #2 grabbed the flag and launched it down field the opposite direction.  He needs to sit....
Wow,... I hope someone talks with him. Not a watered-down talk. Rather, a fire-in-the-eyes discussion, about disregard for authority, disregard for others, disregard for self-control and Discipline. 
Otherwise, later in life, that kind of behaviour could cost him friends, a wife, his job,... his freedom. Old habits are hard to break, but not impossible.
Still, any word on the injury to Ferndale, #21?