Friday Scoreboard 11/3

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Re: Friday Scoreboard 11/3

Post by Awdhaemel »

BlueYonder wrote:
Awdhaemel wrote:Just a question for everyone,  I know ligonier, was really good last year, but looking at the teams the played over past 2 seasons,  i see 2 quality wins out of 26 games.
What a condescending post.  Not only to the LV kids but to all of the teams they competed against.  E.G. - the WS kids played very hard tonight.  What's your problem?
No problem,  relax, guessing you're a LV supporter, i was just making an observation,  wasn't meant to be a knock on  LV or their opponents, they are a really good team, they should of pushed to get back in LHAC, before Chestnut Ridge jumped on board. Tougher schedule in regular season high school football, better prepares you for playoff match ups.
BlueYonder
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BlueYonder »

Awdhaemel wrote:
BlueYonder wrote:
Awdhaemel wrote:Just a question for everyone,  I know ligonier, was really good last year, but looking at the teams the played over past 2 seasons,  i see 2 quality wins out of 26 games.
What a condescending post.  Not only to the LV kids but to all of the teams they competed against.  E.G. - the WS kids played very hard tonight.  What's your problem?
No problem,  relax, guessing you're a LV supporter, i was just making an observation,  wasn't meant to be a knock on  LV or their opponents, they are a really good team, they should of pushed to get back in LHAC, before Chestnut Ridge jumped on board. Tougher schedule in regular season high school football, better prepares you for playoff match ups.
If it wasn't meant to be a knock on LV or their opponents - which it was - what exactly was your point.  I think Dcor50 hit the nail on the head.
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Post by Awdhaemel »

DCor50 wrote:Awdhaemel....your post about LV confuses me. You said LV has 2 quality wins in the last 2 years.  I think you must be confused.  A few posts earlier you write about how the LHAC is better than than ICC and that's why Westmont beat Bellwood.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LV beat 3 LHAC teams on their way to D6 Championship.  All by mercy rule I might add(107-7).  They also beat an 11 win Homer Center team last year and 9 win Homer Center this year.  Also, Conemaugh Township and Berlin by mercy rule in the Appalachian bowls.  Then in the state playoffs they beat a power program in Dunmore 39-19.  

I'm pretty sure you're just a clown and you have a personal issue with LV.  Move on little man!
Little man? Name calling really? Now That's funny! Grow up and quit taking things so personal, thought this was a site to ask questions and have discussions about Others opinions related to high school sports, which in the grand scheme of things isn't really that important. You don't have to agree with me,  i said in a later post they are a really good team. I Have nothing against Ligonier, actually, I hope they win states, better them than a Pittsburgh or Philly team. Just asking a question, relax it's High School football. 
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Benches clearing brawl in Clairton in their first playoff game.
Piaa just needs to ban this team from playoffs the next couple seasons... 
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Post by Awdhaemel »

konjo78 wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:Benches clearing brawl in Clairton in their first playoff game.
Piaa just needs to ban this team from playoffs the next couple seasons... 
100% agree
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

Well...what was the outcome of the game?  Score, number of casualties.....all the important statistics.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

How about Bellwood being upset by a 6-4 Westmont team. That's what makes high school football great....any given night! Congrats Westmont!!!
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

DCor50 wrote:How about Bellwood being upset by a 6-4 Westmont team.  That's what makes high school football great....any given night!  Congrats Westmont!!!
I don’t really consider that a upset. Westmont plays in a really tough conference. Bellwood hasn’t seen a team like them yet because let’s face it the ICC isn’t very good. Bellwood had a great season though!
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

DCor50 wrote:How about Bellwood being upset by a 6-4 Westmont team.  That's what makes high school football great....any given night!  Congrats Westmont!!!
It was an extremely exciting game.  Westmont scored the final TD with 20 seconds left and opted to go for 2 and the win.  Bellwood made a dramatic stop but got flagged.  On the 2nd attempt Westy put it in.  Two big turnovers helped put Westmont in position for the win.  
Great win for Westmont.  Disappointing that Bellwood, one of the most consistent winners in the region for decades, couldn't go deeper into the playoffs.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

SwaggyJ23 wrote:
I don’t really consider that a upset. Westmont plays in a really tough conference. Bellwood hasn’t seen a team like them yet because let’s face it the ICC isn’t very good. Bellwood had a great season though!
way to be a debbie downer swaggyj23
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable