LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by theprophet »

I rather not be political correct. I’m going to rub your face in it. Don’t be a snowflake.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Manfred wrote: November 27th, 2020, 6:09 pm Rudy Giuliani, lead attorney for POTUS, was on the news a day or 2 ago with the statement that in Pa., 1.8 million mail-in ballots were sent out. Yet 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted and certified. WTF! -But there is no obvious irregularites that need looked into.
Hahahahaha, Rudy also had gravy dripping down his face and thought he was going to make sexy time with Borat’s actress daughter.

Biden/Harris 2020
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

theprophet: Snowflake? When the name calling starts, it's a sign you're running out of ammunition. When you were young, you sound like the kid who, when his team won a little league game, rubbed it in the other teams face. Or if you got a better grade than someone, rubbed in his face too. I see your true character followed you into adulthood. There is an old saying, "He who laughs last, laughs best". Stick around a few more years. Let's see how Biden does.
upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by upnorth »

Manfred wrote: November 27th, 2020, 6:09 pm Rudy Giuliani, lead attorney for POTUS, was on the news a day or 2 ago with the statement that in Pa., 1.8 million mail-in ballots were sent out. Yet 2.5 million mail-in ballots were counted and certified. WTF! -But there is no obvious irregularites that need looked into.
You should do your own research instead of regurgitating the "information" provided by politicians such as State Senator Doug Mastriano and lawyers like Rudy Giuliani. Here is an AP news article from a week before the election that states that mail-in ballot requests had surpassed 3 million: https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... e4ce7e4161. There are many other such examples. The 1.8 million figure that Mastriano and Giuliani refer to is the number of mail-in ballots requested by voters who are registered Democrats. That number wasn't accurate either. It was a little over 2 million.

The election is over. Lawsuits contesting the inevitable are dropping faster than Baltimore Ravens. For better or worse, there will be a new President sworn in on January 20, 2021.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I wanted to buy a new pistol. The wife said no. So the vote was 1 to 1. Mysteriously, overnight there were 13,456 votes show up to GET it. And none against it. Gotta love the system.
It ain't over until it's over.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

They said I act like a kid because I named called? They also supported Trump who only named called. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know the only demographic Trump won was uneducated voters but y’all can’t see I’m doing what Trump says or does and you guys criticize me but not him. Lol

I’m literally showing your hypocrisy and y’all keep falling for it. It’s like I’m talking to low IQ, low energy, sleepy users who thinks it’s ok to grab girl by the 😱

Biden/Harris
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Manfred wrote: November 28th, 2020, 8:21 am I wanted to buy a new pistol. The wife said no. So the vote was 1 to 1. Mysteriously, overnight there were 13,456 votes show up to GET it. And none against it. Gotta love the system.
Well looks like your wife will be joining your crusade of a witch hunt to find voter fraud. You should tell her it’s fake news and she should get over it she lost. Looks like your getting a gun and a Biden/Harris. Congrats
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

theprophet wrote: November 28th, 2020, 8:53 am They said I act like a kid because I named called? They also supported Trump who only named called. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know the only demographic Trump won was uneducated voters but y’all can’t see I’m doing what Trump says or does and you guys criticize me but not him. Lol

I’m literally showing your hypocrisy and y’all keep falling for it. It’s like I’m talking to low IQ, low energy, sleepy users who thinks it’s ok to grab girl by the 😱

Biden/Harris

But it’s ok for Sleepy Joe to touch little girls?
Ok I see what you’re into now.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote: November 28th, 2020, 12:41 pm
theprophet wrote: November 28th, 2020, 8:53 am They said I act like a kid because I named called? They also supported Trump who only named called. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Biden/Harris

But it’s ok for Sleepy Joe to touch little girls?
Ok I see what you’re into now.
Donal Trump has been accused of sexual assault/rape 27 times. What do you have to say about that? Grab em by the 😽 sounds like something a sexual predator would say. Biden/Harris
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I like how "rub it in your face/kick 'em when they're down" theprophet tries to explain his actions compared to Trump. I find it ironic that he criticizes Trump for name-calling but he does the same thing. The old saying "Take one to know one" still rings true.