LHAC going up in flames?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Nemesis
Freshman
Freshman

Re: LHAC going up in flames?

Post by Nemesis »

Laurel Highlands Athletic Conference extends invitations to 14 schools for potential expansion to 27 members
Close listed the remaining invited schools as Bald Eagle Area, Bellefonte, Bellwood-Antis, Clearfield, Hollidaysburg, Huntingdon Area, Penns Valley, Philipsburg-Osceola and Tyrone Area. Hollidaysburg would compete in all sports except football.
Penns Valley is in per Mike Mastovich.
Nemesis
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Nemesis »

What happens to non-football members of the West PAC: Salisbury, Shanksville, and Turkeyfoot? What about the schools that co-op for football: Blacklick (United), Ferndale (CV), Rockwood (Berlin)?
Rumorman78
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Rumorman78 »

I read the thread from YAHOO about the new expansion of the LHAC. The one that left me surprised was the Richland AD, saying he could not wait to renew the old rivalries with Windber and Conemaugh TWP. I may be jumping the gun, because no divisions have yet to be created. I bet a number of current LHAC ADs are like sharks in the water waiting to see where these new members are slotted.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Rumorman78 wrote: March 8th, 2022, 2:49 am I read the thread from YAHOO about the new expansion of the LHAC. The one that left me surprised was the Richland AD, saying he could not wait to renew the old rivalries with Windber and Conemaugh TWP. I may be jumping the gun, because no divisions have yet to be created. I bet a number of current LHAC ADs are like sharks in the water waiting to see where these new members are slotted.
There are more sports than football, but Winder/Richland would have been a great football game this year
HSD6FAN
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by HSD6FAN »

Rumorman78 wrote:I read the thread from YAHOO about the new expansion of the LHAC. The one that left me surprised was the Richland AD, saying he could not wait to renew the old rivalries with Windber and Conemaugh TWP. I may be jumping the gun, because no divisions have yet to be created. I bet a number of current LHAC ADs are like sharks in the water waiting to see where these new members are slotted.
I’ll be curious to see how many ADs, coaches, and fans are disgruntled if they are in a division they don’t think meets their level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Time to revive the W-a-a-a-a-a-a-ambulance.
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

When and where will the conference's first spelling bee be held?
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

The administrations and school boards of the Heritage Conference members have been very pleased with the academic competitions. Since the inception of conference, the type of academic competitions have been tweaked. In 2021, the Heritage held, current events, financial literacy, impromptu speech and science competitions. Kudos to the LHAC in following the Heritage's lead,
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ICCFan »

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Doug Paul: "We were ahead of the curb". ROFLMAO! Meyersdale is right, they would be better served against weaker similar teams in the ICC. BB will have success similar to what they did in the WeakPack.
It ain't over until it's over.