2023 LHAC Football

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Re: 2023 LHAC Football

Post by Megadeth »

BisonLegend68 wrote: July 10th, 2023, 10:51 pm PIAA is very confusing to most. They have rules but don’t always follow them. They seem to pick and choose which athletes to sit, approve or sign off on. They do the same with programs and schools who bring in transfers. I wish D5 would take a page from D6 with stop this because it’s getting out of control. I understand why parents want their athletes competing for better coaches, schools and teams. I just think it’s funny Ridge people were the first ones saying stuff about others schools for getting transfers. Pot calling the kettle black! Wasn’t Mull from Somerset and has a Tattoo of an eagle?
There is a new shop in town and I see this helping sway the power back to Bisonville
Wow you really seem to have a fascination with that guy Maul and his tattoos but I hate to tell you buddy, he's taken so you might as well give it a rest. And no I don't think he was from Somerset anyway, I think he always just works there and had a great wrestling gym there. They always bin Ridge. Try workin hard instead of crying.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: August 14th, 2023, 12:40 pm
BisonLegend68 wrote: July 10th, 2023, 10:51 pm PIAA is very confusing to most. They have rules but don’t always follow them. They seem to pick and choose which athletes to sit, approve or sign off on. They do the same with programs and schools who bring in transfers. I wish D5 would take a page from D6 with stop this because it’s getting out of control. I understand why parents want their athletes competing for better coaches, schools and teams. I just think it’s funny Ridge people were the first ones saying stuff about others schools for getting transfers. Pot calling the kettle black! Wasn’t Mull from Somerset and has a Tattoo of an eagle?
There is a new shop in town and I see this helping sway the power back to Bisonville
Wow you really seem to have a fascination with that guy Maul and his tattoos but I hate to tell you buddy, he's taken so you might as well give it a rest. And no I don't think he was from Somerset anyway, I think he always just works there and had a great wrestling gym there. They always bin Ridge. Try workin hard instead of crying.
Thank you Mr. or Mrs. Mull. The fact that you intentionally mis-spell your name to cover your tracks is quite amusing

Moving on, I heard a rumor last night that Ridge is getting another sneaky transfer via the High School Portal (Christian Academy), and this boy his ties to my beloved Everett!!! Is this true? I want to say this kid is a Sr., so not sure how that will work, or if he will be appealed by Bedford? His dad was our Superintendent a few years ago, and to say he was not well liked would be an understatement lol. I know this boy used to wrestle too, so sounds like Ridge is going to get another upper weight if no one appeals this.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Take it to the wrestling forum
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

youngbuck wrote: August 15th, 2023, 4:22 pm Take it to the wrestling forum

My comment clearly said Football, so I assume that wasn't directed to me? Yet another transfer through their 'McCort' portal of a Christian Academy. Cannot believe this flies in D5
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

This is true. They got another one. Ridge is D5 allstar team.

They also have a girls world team member who moved from WV. Business is booming. The Shop Who
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

The Plot thicknes
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

At this point there is ZERO in the PIAA transfer portal on anyone, in any sport, transferring to Ridge.
When that happens, District 5 will take appropriate action based on sending school stance and facts surrounding the transfer as reported by both sending and receiving school.
LeeCorso
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by LeeCorso »

Head Roadie the transfer was from Bedford to FCA and is now playing at Ridge through their co-op.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

LeeCorso wrote: August 17th, 2023, 9:39 am Head Roadie the transfer was from Bedford to FCA and is now playing at Ridge through their co-op.
Correct. So I am hearing this boy is a Jr or Sr, so how is he allowed to keep playing? Even if Bedford doesn't appeal, I thought that was a PIAA rule no transfer (athletically) after you start 10th? How on earth does Ridge keep getting to use that tiny little school to hide transfers?
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Lefteyelouie »

🤣🤣..

It's not an athletic transfer. 😉😉

Looking to get that better education at FCA with all the AP classes they offer in the 1 room school house. With roughly 16 HS students total grades 9-12 it's booming..

Carry on and quit yer belly aching..