King of the Mountian

Shoot the half!!!
HWT
Freshman
Freshman

King of the Mountian

Post by HWT »

Wow!! Bedford will be going to the 35 team King of the Mountian tourney. 35 teams, AAA and AA, some of the best wrestling to be seen before Hershey. Does anyone know the outlook for the kids from Bedford?? Im not sure who all will be there and if the Bisons have a chance to have any champs or not. Any info would be helpful.
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: King of the Mountian

Post by old school »

KOM places the top 8 at each weight class....Bedford’s coaching staff will be really happy with 8 wrestlers placing. Krupa seems to be the only one who has a chance to win.
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
bison_fan23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bison_fan23 »

I believe a number of Bedford wrestlers have a great chance to win Thomas,Cook,Easter,Gibbons,Brett and Shippey.. :mrgreen:
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

bison_fan23...I think you need to take off your blue tinted bison glasses. Thomas, Gibbons and PJ are not even seeded. Cook will not beat Kelly, Easter will not beat Bohince, and Shippy will choke as usual.
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
sparky
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sparky »

where did you get the seeds oldschool?
Live Life to the fullest
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

bison_fan23
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bison_fan23 »

old school wrote:bison_fan23...I think you need to take off your blue tinted bison glasses. Thomas, Gibbons and PJ are not even seeded. Cook will not beat Kelly, Easter will not beat Bohince, and Shippy will choke as usual.
excuse me "old school my glasses are not blue tinted thank you very much ....I simply stated my opinion these wrestlers are very talented and I have seen these guys surprise alot of people...i realize their are many talented wrestlers taking part in this and by the way just being seeded in a top spot does not mean someone not seeded can't beat them...stop with the hating i happen to think their are many talented wrestlers from our area schools chestnut ridge wrestlers are always touch same with northern bedford ,forest hills,westmont ,claysburg,northstar to many to list ....
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Heres a List of The 8 Bedford Wrestlers in the Quarterfinals

Trey Easter 2-0 Quarterfinals vs Landry Badman ( Shikellamy)

Cory Thomas 2-0 vs Shane Young (Penn Trafford)

Devin Cook 2-0 vs Tyler Thumma (Boiling Springs)

Tanner Ripple 2-0 Vs Joey Walters (Greater Latrobe)

Brian Gibbons 2-0 vs Shane Alterio (Bellefonte)

P.J Brett 2-0 Vs Kyle Stabley(Jersey Shore)

Cody Shippey 2-0 Vs Anthony Wise (Pennsbury)

Josh Krupa 2-0 Vs Alex Myers (Hatboro-Horsham)

Bedford is in Third Place with 80.5 Points only 2 points behind of Perry and 6.5 Points Behind Central Mountain
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
theoneandonly
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theoneandonly »

Okay I've been outta BHS for a few years now and I know a few of the BHS wrestlers but...... are they as good as word around the state is? Or are they just a blip on the radar from last year's run at team states?
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Lefteyelouie »

They are a legit top 4 AA team in the state.