Attention WPIAL Titan

Hardwood chatter
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Attention WPIAL Titan

Post by Eaglealum »

Thought you might like this one.Remember way back when Altoona folks were crying about your school "stealing" Danny Fortson,after they "stole him" from MT Union a few years before that?Well,do you remember Brady Hoover?He's now at Altoona.Don't believe he's made his debut yet,(Tubo is still starting).I believe they may leave the big clod at center and start Hoover at PF.I still don't believe it'll be enough to catch State,but it may draw them closer to some others.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
WPIAL~Titan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

ALtoona

Post by WPIAL~Titan »

I saw Altoona play this summer...Here's a newsflash: They will need a heckuva lot more than Brady Hoover to turn around that Titanic this year. With what they have, Dan Fortson could quit playing for the Dalls Mavs and re-enroll at Altoona RIGHT NOW and the Mt. Lions would still lose to State College. It doesn't matter who else Toona gets unless they come up with a few good guards like Izzy. They stink. Shaler plays Altoona over here next weekend and I believe that the Mt. Lions are in for a viscious beating.

BTW, DFortson was better off transferring to Shaler even though it was a shady deal. He was getting in way too much trouble in Altoona, and he needed a change of scenery. If he had stayed at Altoona, he'd never be where he is right now.

WT