Login with a social network:

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Lucas Runk... 
Website Founder

I saw Conlon's quote about Runk in the track thing in the Mirror that says he was lost due to a knee injury. Is he still out from what happened vs. Wilmington or did something else happen??

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches

19 Mar 2009, 21:54
Freshman

This was told to me from a few other people but i believe that runk and cafferty were shooting in the gym and somehow he landed on it wrong but i believe it was nothing serious.

19 Mar 2009, 22:19
Grad Assistant

In the story it read "recurring knee injury" we saw him at PT this winter he didn't have surgery after the mishap in football (partial tear)and is probably rethinking that decision now (possibly fully torn) ACL's are nothing to mess with...

22 Mar 2009, 08:06
Profile WWW
Freshman

Lucas Runk did get surgery after his injury happened in football. he rehabed it and came back for basketball. He did reinjure his knee playing basketball after the season, which everyone thought it was real serious. It turned out only to be scar tissue inside of his knee from the first surgery. He only has to go to therapy for 3 weeks and then can come back and do whatever, but he is choosing not to run track even after he can come back because he is playing it safe.

25 Mar 2009, 06:19
Grad Assistant

Sorry for the misinformation, but he did say at Drayer in December that he didn't have surgery after football season, they were trying PT first.

25 Mar 2009, 20:54
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]