Trojan Roster

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
FlyDragons86
Freshman
Freshman

Trojan Roster

Post by FlyDragons86 »

I read in the paper today that several MU players didn't play last night and they attributed Walker's game off to injury. Any details on the atrojans roster moving forward? Walker would be a huge loss for MU.
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Trojan Roster

Post by PortagePride »

FlyDragons86 wrote:I read in the paper today that several MU players didn't play last night and they attributed Walker's game off to injury. Any details on the atrojans roster moving forward? Walker would be a huge loss for MU.
Just resting players that are a little banged up against an opponent they know they can beat without them participating. Bishop Guilfoyle did the same thing with Chadbourn and others against Cambria Heights the week before.
davesandstorm
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by davesandstorm »

Walker was a precautionary inactive. As PP said, good to give breaks at this point in the season. Kuhstos did an excellent job filling in for Walker.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

This was not a jerk move by MU either. This was a classy decision. West Branch is hurting and they are down. MU giving some guys the night off here was a great decision in my opinion (for both parties).
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
davesandstorm
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by davesandstorm »

West Branch dressed 16 for the game last night.