Somerset Vs BG new info

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TheRealBleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Somerset Vs BG new info

Post by TheRealBleacherCoach »

I know week nine is not over yet but I just heard that Somerset will be bringing in two extra sets of bleachers to make sure of enough seating. Thry also moved their senior night to week 8. Im guessing to keep the focus on the game nexr week and not the festivities. I know they are selling reserved tickets but not 100% sure how you get them.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Somerset Vs BG new info

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

That would be cool, Somerset is an OK sized facility but the visitor's side is definitely small for a AAA stadium.
TheRealBleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

I agree crimson. I think it's a beautiful stadium but for away teams that travel well it can get cramped. Hoping it lives up to the hype.
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PortagePride »

Not like BG really travels well or anything....Unless they're bringing in more stands for more Somerset fans then it's completely understandable.
TheRealBleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Thats what they are doing I believe. Moving the band and students to the back of the end zone. Not 100% sure but I would imagine.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

The anticipated overflow will likely be for general fans of the sport, that want to see the most-hyped meeting of the year. I can't tell you how many regular FH fans have said they will likely attend the Somerset/ BG game. Head to Somerset early, hit up a nice restaurant, and get to the game early to get a good seat!
It ain't over until it's over.