NBA going full WWE

The name says it all!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: NBA going full WWE

Post by Manfred »

As per the title, I would rather watch the WWE. Or any other version of it. And for the record, I don't.
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Hmm, I never really thought about what I watch the most of....

By actual games watched in a calendar year, it's probably MLB because the Pirates are my favorite team.  I like postseason baseball a lot and watch the majority of that, but just paying attention to the Pirates throughout the year, I end up watching a lot of baseball.

Beyond that, it's probably College Football and College Basketball.  If I don't have anything to do on a Saturday, I can pretty much start from College Gameday and watch games until 2 in the morning.  Hard to beat a good college football Saturday.  College basketball is on every night of the week, so it I watch a good bit of that.

After that, I'd say probably NFL.  Playing fantasy football, you tend to pay attention to the games.  I usually get together with friends on Sunday's and we just watch the games all day.  And probably right in there, I'll watch the NBA.  I try to catch the big games, and then the NBA playoffs are awesome.

I don't really watch much beyond that.  I can't get through an NHL regular season game, but I do think the playoffs are solid.  I might watch the last few holes on a Sunday of a major as well.   Nothing else really moves the needle for me, at least for television purposes.

Special events are cool like the Olympics and World Cup, I'll watch that even if I don't really like soccer. Something about the whole world coming together is always cool to me.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I watched a lot of NBA this year.  Considerably more than I ever have, that is.  As a result I haven’t watched much baseball yet.  
The Olympics are must see TV as is The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes and Indianapolis 500.  The Belmont Stakes is must see TV this year too.
I watch the Steelers and Pitt football, but not necessarily every game anymore.  I skipped the Super Bowl again this year as I refuse to watch the Patriots.
I’m looking forward to October for the MLB postseason, Steeler football and the start of the NBA season but i don’t think I’ll watch nearly as many games next season
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Dang trying to keep it close early here... cleveland getting a lot of FT on ghost calls
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Same story teams reversed. Cleveland playing a lot better than Golden State, phsyicality is even but somehow GS has 13 fts and cleveland nothing? Game shouldnt be this close :/
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

???????
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Laughing at you.

Ha ha ha ha ha haha ha HA
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Kevin Durant was awesome tonight. Just simply un-guardable.

Warriors outshot the Cavaliers. They committed less turnovers. They were just better. Cleveland gave up too many easy shots down the stretch.

For those that were watching the fouls earlier, Golden State committed more than Cleveland and the foul shots were even.