NBA going full WWE

The name says it all!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: NBA going full WWE

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

LeBron 33-11-10.  Very good again, as usual.  Got 20-13 from Love too.  

Triple-doubles from your best player, and double-doubles from your second best player and you still can't win at home.  It's remarkable how good the Warriors are.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Idk whats to laugh at that first half should never of seen a FT seperation like that.

Kevin Durant was amazing but Coach Lue cant let lebron keep switching off of him, forcing players like george hill and J.R. Smith to try play him 1 on 1. Cavs lost that game more than warriors won it. 

Idk what crimson is praising lebron... 33 points is null and void when you cant play defense.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Like 33 points sounds all good until you realise the player he lights up to guard defensively scored 43
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

konjo78 wrote:Idk whats to laugh at that first half should never of seen a FT seperation like that.

Kevin Durant was amazing but Coach Lue cant let lebron keep switching off of him, forcing players like george hill and J.R. Smith to try play him 1 on 1. Cavs lost that game more than warriors won it. 

Idk what crimson is praising lebron... 33 points is null and void when you cant play defense.
Yeah, you just don't watch a lot of basketball and that's fine. But that's not how it works.  You can't put your best offensive option and make him a defensive stopper.  If you want him to play shutdown, balls-to-the-wall defense on Durant.  He's not scoring more than a few points, and Cleveland can't win unless he scores 30-40 points. That's why Cleveland can't really win, if you takeaway Durant they have 3 other all-stars.  Curry did nothing tonight, but he led the team in scoring in games 1-2. It's pick your poison.  The Warriors are really, really good - that's all it really comes down to. 
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

You’re obviously tired, konjo, go to bed
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Its funny i think i must watch more than you... Because all the coaches/analysts/announcers were all calling out Lebron for switching off of durant non stop....

But hey i guess you must know all more than former pros and coaches.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

There's a reason why those guys are ex-coaches working as announcers, and not coaching, right? But in all seriousness, I kind of tune out commentary during games. I didn't know that's what they were saying. 
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

No. Many ex coaches really don’t want to coach anymore. The second best player in the league just happened to have an MVP type night.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

knowitall wrote:No.  Many ex coaches really don’t want to coach anymore.  The second best player in the league just happened to have an MVP type night.
Agreed, people can't give Durant credit. It's not, "Holy crap KD hit a contested 28 footer with 2 guys in his face in the clutch."  It's, "Well why didn't LeBron stop him?'

This era of sports talk, I guess...
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

And the former players? Also pretty sure Van Gundy has turned down a few offers because he likes announcing. That game was lost by lebron allowing his teammates to be run over by durant. Dont switch and play some defense like we all know he can do. Stop making excuses for a player who has become lazy defensively