Playoff Rankings - Week 6

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 6

Post by Manfred »

Yes, bleachers are limited too.  And you will likely pay more than anywhere else too.
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Yep, bring $6 instead of $5...
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

For SRO in a muddy pasture. Gotta love it.
It ain't over until it's over.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Funny how no one's talking about BG this year. Looks like they are going to steam roll through A. NC took a big one on the chin losing to Marion Center.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

CoffinCorner wrote:Funny how no one's talking about BG this year.  Looks like they are going to steam roll through A.  NC took a big one on the chin losing to Marion Center.
Yes, though not destroying the LHAC, they're still the team to beat once again in A.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

The impressive thing about BG this year is success despite the lack of star power. With the exception of McGhee, this appears to be a bunch of average-to-good athletes who work hard, are well-coached, and are starting to click. They were definitely not clicking against Westy. There were 8-10 dropped passes, several of which would have resulted in first downs or TD's.
They may take it on the chin again tomorrow, but they won't face anyone of Richland's caliber in districts.
BTW, did anyone else see that blocked/caught/returned punt last week against Penn Cambria? That was an impossible catch. All the videos seem to have panned off to follow the punted ball and missed the critical quarter second.
SteelTownSpud
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SteelTownSpud »

I am not buying the BG hype. Yes they are 5-1 but the records of the 5 teams they beat are 2-4, 1-5, 1-5, 0-6 and 3-3. And the game they lost was 30-0 to another 3-3 team. I would not be surprised at all (in fact I would almost expect) that they lose the next 3 games before beating McCort to finish a lackluster 6-4. NOW...that said. They will be the best 6-4 team in the Class A playoff but I would not automatically assume they can't lose to the top few teams in Class A. 
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

SteelTownSpud wrote:I am not buying the BG hype. Yes they are 5-1 but the records of the 5 teams they beat are 2-4, 1-5, 1-5, 0-6 and 3-3. And the game they lost was 30-0 to another 3-3 team. I would not be surprised at all (in fact I would almost expect) that they lose the next 3 games before beating McCort to finish a lackluster 6-4. NOW...that said. They will be the best 6-4 team in the Class A playoff but I would not automatically assume they can't lose to the top few teams in Class A. 
No hype implied.  They'll doing well with what they have.   2-2 or 1-3 over the next 4 is realistic. 
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

I’d still put them as the A favorite. I know what happened last year. If Vegas had HS lines , They’d be the favorite against any A team in the District.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Yep, bring $6 instead of $5...
Was only 5 but dang that hill is a killer! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!