Game of the week?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Game of the week?

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Already the third week, what is the most interesting match up on tap?

Battle of qbs in Cresson?
LV vs Greensburg Salem

What about some teams that are still question marks such as FH vs CR , Richland vs BMBC

Anyone out there
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the week?

Post by dadw/2sons »

How about the revenge game in Saxton this week. Former Tussey coach brings his Trojan team in his return to Saxton. I'm sure both sides will be highly motivated to prove a point to the other side. Should be a good game.
HSD6FAN
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by HSD6FAN »

dadw/2sons wrote:How about the revenge game in Saxton this week. Former Tussey coach brings his Trojan team in his return to Saxton. I'm sure both sides will be highly motivated to prove a point to the other side. Should be a good game.
I would think the CR vs. FH game would be intriguing. FH being 0-2 may be misleading. Probably will be a good one.

Curwensville vs. Bellwood could be interesting. Curwensville has played a few solid games and it will be interesting to see if an ICC team has anything for Bellwood.

MU vs. TM may have some interesting scenarios leading up to the game, but I’m not seeing a great football game. TM had no answer last week. MU has a ton of potential, but they’re not very deep and have not stayed disciplined with lots of penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

What's the beef between Sottasante and Tussey about?
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

I don't think there is any beef, he just left for a better job, in his mind. Just a fun revenge game.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I know its early but Homer Center vs Penns manor could be pretty big too. Penns Manor has 2 shutouts so far and Homer has been a top heritage team for awhile
Safetyblitz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Safetyblitz »

konjo78 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 1:13 pm I know its early but Homer Center vs Penns manor could be pretty big too. Penns Manor has 2 shutouts so far and Homer has been a top heritage team for awhile
Penns manor isn’t shutting anyone out tonight. They played two really poor teams so far. Homer is the favorite in d6 a I believe. Could get ugly in clymer!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Safetyblitz wrote: September 9th, 2022, 5:26 pm
konjo78 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 1:13 pm I know its early but Homer Center vs Penns manor could be pretty big too. Penns Manor has 2 shutouts so far and Homer has been a top heritage team for awhile
Penns manor isn’t shutting anyone out tonight. They played two really poor teams so far. Homer is the favorite in d6 a I believe. Could get ugly in clymer!

They did not shut Homer out. An amazing 70yrd punt to PMs 2 yard line followed up by a fumble recovery allowed Homer to get a TD on a first and goal at the 5. You are also right about it getting ugly tonight at Penns Manor, but not in the way many of us would of guessed. Penns Manor beats Homer 26-6 and had as close as you can get to a shut out.
Safetyblitz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Safetyblitz »

konjo78 wrote: September 9th, 2022, 9:43 pm
Safetyblitz wrote: September 9th, 2022, 5:26 pm
I stand corrected!! Penns manor maybe single A favorite after tonight

They did not shut Homer out. An amazing 70yrd punt to PMs 2 yard line followed up by a fumble recovery allowed Homer to get a TD on a first and goal at the 5. You are also right about it getting ugly tonight at Penns Manor, but not in the way many of us would of guessed. Penns Manor beats Homer 26-6 and had as close as you can get to a shut out.
Safetyblitz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Safetyblitz »

I stand corrected!! Penns manor maybe single A favorite after tonight